NeocoreGames is proud to announce that The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is available now on Xbox One for €14,99 and FREE for all Xbox Live Gold members in December as part of the Games With Gold program.
Put on your wide-brimmed hat, grab your weapons and embark on an incredible adventure in the gothic-noir world of Borgovia, where mad science threatens the fragile peace between monster and mortal. Be Van Helsing and save the day with your beautiful companion, Lady Katarina, the charming ghost. Explore the savage wilderness in the mountains and the soot-stained brick districts of a grim metropolis twisted with weird science. For the very first time you can do all that on Xbox One as well!
In collaboration with Microsoft we're proud to bring the first chapter of our beloved trilogy to Xbox One. And we're even happier to announce that The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is FREE as part of the Games With Gold program for all Xbox Live Gold members in December.
What's more, from December 1 all The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing DLCs are also available on Xbox One for €3,99 each. Both Thaumaturge and Arcane Mechanic add loads of new content to the base game, including gear, weapons, skills and story missions.
"We've been working very hard to bring The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing to the Xbox One. We are delighted to introduce our Action-RPG to a brand new audience and we hope that they are going to have as much fun with playing the game as we had creating it." Zoltan Pozsonyi - Producer, NeocoreGames
- An incredible adventure - Play through a refreshingly unique story, spiced up with wry humor and snappy dialogue.
- New interface and controls - Completely overhauled controls and user interface, made especially for Xbox One.
- Detailed level-up system - Customize your character through a varied level-up system and decide which skills and abilities you'll need for the hunt.
- Multiplayer - You can team up with your friends in a four-player cooperative mode and become the greatest monster hunter of all time in our competitive multiplayer mode.
- Tower-defense mini-game - Build and develop your hideout and place traps to defend it from waves of terrible monsters.
- Rage system - Modify your skills on the spot with a unique power-up system.
- Unique companion system - Use the special abilities and tailor the skills of your remarkable follower, Lady Katarina.
Name: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
Platforms: Xbox One, PC, Mac
Release date: December 1 , 2015
Multiplayer: Co-Op, PvP
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology