Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, today announced the MasterGel Maker, a thermal compound containing non-abrasive nanodiamond particles packed with an ultra-high conductivity of 11 W/m.k. The excellent viscosity makes spreading or removing easy without cracking or drying out the compound.
"Enthusiasts and overclockers need a product that will help deliver the best performance with the lowest electrical conductivity within a short span of time. The MasterGel Maker fills that need," said Ron Classen, Product Manager. "It has fewer additives, which also makes it extremely lightweight and easy to spread, allowing users to apply it without much difficulty."
Ultra-high Thermal Conductivity: Made for Enthusiasts and Overclockers
Developed for users needing the best thermal conductivity for high performance CPUs, GPUs or even chipsets. The non-curing time and resistance to electrical current help prevent short circuits and provide protection and performance for long-term use. The hi-tech nanodiamond particles can withstand extreme temperatures, are extremely lightweight and easy to spread or remove while containing properties that slow auto-oxidation or erosion over time.
Pricing & Availability:
The MasterGel Maker is expected to be available at local retailers in Europe from December 1st, 2015 for a suggested retail price of 9,90€.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- The Rock and Apple announce a movie co-starring...Siri?!
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4