Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, today announced the MasterGel Maker, a thermal compound containing non-abrasive nanodiamond particles packed with an ultra-high conductivity of 11 W/m.k. The excellent viscosity makes spreading or removing easy without cracking or drying out the compound.
"Enthusiasts and overclockers need a product that will help deliver the best performance with the lowest electrical conductivity within a short span of time. The MasterGel Maker fills that need," said Ron Classen, Product Manager. "It has fewer additives, which also makes it extremely lightweight and easy to spread, allowing users to apply it without much difficulty."
Ultra-high Thermal Conductivity: Made for Enthusiasts and Overclockers
Developed for users needing the best thermal conductivity for high performance CPUs, GPUs or even chipsets. The non-curing time and resistance to electrical current help prevent short circuits and provide protection and performance for long-term use. The hi-tech nanodiamond particles can withstand extreme temperatures, are extremely lightweight and easy to spread or remove while containing properties that slow auto-oxidation or erosion over time.
Pricing & Availability:
The MasterGel Maker is expected to be available at local retailers in Europe from December 1st, 2015 for a suggested retail price of 9,90€.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99