Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, today announced the MasterGel Maker, a thermal compound containing non-abrasive nanodiamond particles packed with an ultra-high conductivity of 11 W/m.k. The excellent viscosity makes spreading or removing easy without cracking or drying out the compound.
"Enthusiasts and overclockers need a product that will help deliver the best performance with the lowest electrical conductivity within a short span of time. The MasterGel Maker fills that need," said Ron Classen, Product Manager. "It has fewer additives, which also makes it extremely lightweight and easy to spread, allowing users to apply it without much difficulty."
Ultra-high Thermal Conductivity: Made for Enthusiasts and Overclockers
Developed for users needing the best thermal conductivity for high performance CPUs, GPUs or even chipsets. The non-curing time and resistance to electrical current help prevent short circuits and provide protection and performance for long-term use. The hi-tech nanodiamond particles can withstand extreme temperatures, are extremely lightweight and easy to spread or remove while containing properties that slow auto-oxidation or erosion over time.
Pricing & Availability:
The MasterGel Maker is expected to be available at local retailers in Europe from December 1st, 2015 for a suggested retail price of 9,90€.
Latest News Posts
- AMD trademarks Kyzen, Aragon, Promethean & CoreAmp
- Oukitel announces K10000 Pro with 10,000 mAh battery
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is super-small, powerful
- Sony to launch two new Xperia flagship devices this year
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017