Synthesio, the leading global Social Intelligence platform, announced today that sales veteran Janet Megdadi will fill the role of Chief Revenue Officer, where she will directly lead Synthesio's global sales organization.
Janet Megdadi will be a key leader for the company, reporting directly to co-founder and CEO Loic Moisand, and will be a member of the Executive Committee. She will be responsible for all global revenue (new business, upsell and renewals), ensuring that Synthesio builds a consistent approach to sales across all offices.
"We are thrilled that Janet is joining our team at such an exciting time for Synthesio," said Mr. Moisand. "Her strong track record in SaaS sales leadership, growing global teams in various stages of their development is exactly what we need to continue the strong momentum that we have been building over the past few years as we continue to be the leading global Social Intelligence tool."
Janet Megdadi brings more than twenty years as both a sales professional in the high tech and eCommerce industries, with a great deal of experience in omni-channel retail and CPG. She worked for companies ranging in size from start-ups to Fortune 100, and she has successfully built sales organizations selling enterprise software, media offerings and saas and services. Prior to Synthesio, she spent more than six years at RichRelevance where she was Senior Vice President of Sales and Account Management, leading the sales team for the Americas.
Mrs. Megdadi's hiring is also notable as she joins Chief Marketing Officer Leah Pope as females that are both C-Suite and Executive Committee members for a high-tech company, something that is not often seen in the world of technology.
"I am very excited to be a part of such a thriving, important and global company like Synthesio," explained Mrs. Megdadi. "Synthesio has had incredible growth year-over-year almost every year since it was founded, and it is a true honor to be tasked with making sure that this upwards trend continues. I look forward to working with all of Synthesio's global offices to create and form one easy to understand sales organization that will allow us to scale our sales process throughout the entire company."
Mrs. Megdadi will be working in Synthesio's corporate headquarters in New York City.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- Watch Dogs 2 trailer welcomes you to San Francisco
- Rule the streets on this official 'Mario Kart' bike
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now