Codemasters and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe today released a new trailer entitled 'Racing as Champions' for F1 2015, the official videogame of the 2015 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.
Ahead of the final race of the season at the spectacular Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi, a twilight race that always provides a stunning spectacle, the new trailer reveals the expert opinions from real life racing drivers who have playtested the F1 2015 videogame. Alex Lynn (Williams Racing Development Driver), Anthony Davidson (car handling consultant and broadcast presenter, former F1 driver and test driver), Pascal Wehrlein (Reserve Driver, Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One Team), and Toby Sowery (Professional Racing Driver) all speak about their hands-on experiences with the videogame and how close to reality the game actually gets.
RACE LIKE A CHAMPION on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC - available now.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017