Soccer Agent is a football manager type game with a twist as you take on the role of a football agent, something not done before which is its unique selling point.
Think Football Chairman or Football Manager, but instead of building a squad of footballers to try and win soccer matches, you build a client base of footballers and try to make money. This is done by managing their careers, negotiating transfers, contracts and sponsorship deals for them as well as looking after their private lives.
- Find promising youth players and sign them up to your agency
- Tout your players to other clubs, but don't let their chairman find out!
- Negotiate transfer deals and contracts on behalf of your players
- Find lucrative sponsorship deals for your players - don't worry, you'll get your 10%!
- Upgrade your office so you can represent more players
- Upgrade your Scout to discover better players - can you find the next wonderkid?
- Upgrade your Commercial Manager to attract better sponsors
- Buy luxury items and properties - show off your bling!
- No ads
- Just one in-app purchase to unlock the full game - the first four seasons are free
- Achievements and Leaderboards on Game Centre
RELEASE DATE, PRICE, PLATFORM:
Release Date: Sunday November 29 th 2015
Platform: iOS (including a native iPad version)
Price: It is free to download, but after four seasons of play you must purchase the 'Unlock Full Game' IAP for £2.99 (US $3.99) to carry on. So in effect the first four seasons are a demo so the user can decide if he wants to buy the full game. I think this is fair to all parties.
APP STORE LINK:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- Coolest thing you'll see today: 360° video from a rocket
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers