Burn the performance, not your pocket!
Flaming Blade brothers born to make Foxconn Quantum Force family more accessible
Yantai, China, Mar. 5th 2009 - To build "mighty MBs for OCers and hardcore gamers" is the spirit that Foxconn Quantum Force (i.e. QF) team has been continually striving for. The global economic downturn nowadays affects maybe people's consumption habit but doesn't restrain enthusiasts' passion on lusting computing performance. This is the core motive to inspire QF team to develop Flaming Blade (i.e. FB) and Flaming Blade GTI (i.e. FB GTI) another two models listed in enthusiast criteria but with competitive price.
"Wanna get a taste of the ultimate performance sensation but a 599 GBT is really out of reach? Why not stop dreaming and get your hands on a 911GT right now? Flaming Blade is made to amaze you that ultimate performance can be so approachable." said a QF product manager when he was describing FB's Market positioning.
Latest Intel® 1366 socket i7 and i7 extreme processors support ensuring the outrageous computing performance!
Based on the Intel® X58 chipset, both FB and FB GTI support the new Intel® Core i7 and i7 Extreme processor families and 3 channel DDR3 memory.
With support for Intel® socket 1366 Core i7 processors, FB and FB GTI unleashed the latest 8-threaded CPU technology for outstanding multi-threaded application performance. Thanks to Intel® Turbo Boost Technology single-threaded applications can enjoy boosted performance as the processor automatically increases frequency when at least 1 core is not being used.
Thanks to the integrated memory controller on the processor, lower latency and higher bandwidth is supported right through to the processor cores, removing the FSB bottleneck which can limit memory performance. FB/FB GTI features support for the latest 3 channel DDR3 memory up to 1800MHz, with a total of 12GB installed support across 3 DIMM sockets.
Powerful graphics support for the ultimate gaming rig!
Users no longer need to choose between SLI and CrossFireX technology before purchasing their motherboard; Flaming Blade's 2* PCIe2.0 x16 slots support both CrossFireX & SLI technologies, ensuring maximum flexibility for system configuration.
*Only Flaming Blade supports Both CrossFireX & SLI
Quantum Power - the most robust and complete motherboard power system yet!
With so many high-performance components supported by FB/FB GTI, Quantum Force designers have built the most complete and robust power management and distribution system yet. Quantum Power delivers the most stable power to components, whether under heavy loading or at idle.
Introducing Quantum Power...
- The 6-phase PWM power-pack design provides the CPU with more power efficiency, system stability and better heat dissipation.
- The extra 2-phase PWM design for VTT which's allowing for a wider margin for overclocking.
- The featuring of ferrite choke design improves system stability and prolongs the lifespan, making for a best overclocking environment ever!
Unique power solution brings you the best reliability and stability experience!
Quantum BIOS - the most elaborated BIOS for Ocers.
The Quantum BIOS is a BIOS setting which is intuitive; user friendly and elaborated and organized in groups of inter-related settings. Not only are there many more voltage options, but they are arranged into groups relating to the different areas that they affect CPU, Memory, Northbridge & QPI, etc. Notable additions to the tweaking options are CPU for Core i7overclocking -expected to be widely-used by overclockers pushing their Core i7and Core i7Extreme processors.
For more information about Quantum Force and FB, FB GTI, go to Quantum Force official site http://www.quantum-force.net.
Foxconn is the registered trade name of Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd., the foremost provider of joint-design, joint-development, manufacturing, assembly and after-sales services to global Computer, Communication and Consumer-electronics ("3C") leaders.
A business group of Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd., Channel Innovation & Service Group (CISG) provides channel solutions to customers around the globe.
Foxconn's Channel Innovation & Service Group (CISG) is committed to providing reliable, high-quality products to all its customers - large and small. We understand how the channel has evolved - its impact on consumers and the people who work in the computer industry. Consequently, we are aggressively innovating to deliver solid, honest products that promote simplicity and ease of use, while at the same time appreciating the natural and human environment through the entire product life cycle. Through this philosophy of connecting people and technologies, Foxconn CISG is enabling a vast range of PC assemblers, retailers and end-users the freedom to create their own computing solutions.
Latest News Posts
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20