Burn the performance, not your pocket!
Flaming Blade brothers born to make Foxconn Quantum Force family more accessible
Yantai, China, Mar. 5th 2009 - To build "mighty MBs for OCers and hardcore gamers" is the spirit that Foxconn Quantum Force (i.e. QF) team has been continually striving for. The global economic downturn nowadays affects maybe people's consumption habit but doesn't restrain enthusiasts' passion on lusting computing performance. This is the core motive to inspire QF team to develop Flaming Blade (i.e. FB) and Flaming Blade GTI (i.e. FB GTI) another two models listed in enthusiast criteria but with competitive price.
"Wanna get a taste of the ultimate performance sensation but a 599 GBT is really out of reach? Why not stop dreaming and get your hands on a 911GT right now? Flaming Blade is made to amaze you that ultimate performance can be so approachable." said a QF product manager when he was describing FB's Market positioning.
Latest Intel® 1366 socket i7 and i7 extreme processors support ensuring the outrageous computing performance!
Based on the Intel® X58 chipset, both FB and FB GTI support the new Intel® Core i7 and i7 Extreme processor families and 3 channel DDR3 memory.
With support for Intel® socket 1366 Core i7 processors, FB and FB GTI unleashed the latest 8-threaded CPU technology for outstanding multi-threaded application performance. Thanks to Intel® Turbo Boost Technology single-threaded applications can enjoy boosted performance as the processor automatically increases frequency when at least 1 core is not being used.
Thanks to the integrated memory controller on the processor, lower latency and higher bandwidth is supported right through to the processor cores, removing the FSB bottleneck which can limit memory performance. FB/FB GTI features support for the latest 3 channel DDR3 memory up to 1800MHz, with a total of 12GB installed support across 3 DIMM sockets.
Powerful graphics support for the ultimate gaming rig!
Users no longer need to choose between SLI and CrossFireX technology before purchasing their motherboard; Flaming Blade's 2* PCIe2.0 x16 slots support both CrossFireX & SLI technologies, ensuring maximum flexibility for system configuration.
*Only Flaming Blade supports Both CrossFireX & SLI
Quantum Power - the most robust and complete motherboard power system yet!
With so many high-performance components supported by FB/FB GTI, Quantum Force designers have built the most complete and robust power management and distribution system yet. Quantum Power delivers the most stable power to components, whether under heavy loading or at idle.
Introducing Quantum Power...
- The 6-phase PWM power-pack design provides the CPU with more power efficiency, system stability and better heat dissipation.
- The extra 2-phase PWM design for VTT which's allowing for a wider margin for overclocking.
- The featuring of ferrite choke design improves system stability and prolongs the lifespan, making for a best overclocking environment ever!
Unique power solution brings you the best reliability and stability experience!
Quantum BIOS - the most elaborated BIOS for Ocers.
The Quantum BIOS is a BIOS setting which is intuitive; user friendly and elaborated and organized in groups of inter-related settings. Not only are there many more voltage options, but they are arranged into groups relating to the different areas that they affect CPU, Memory, Northbridge & QPI, etc. Notable additions to the tweaking options are CPU for Core i7overclocking -expected to be widely-used by overclockers pushing their Core i7and Core i7Extreme processors.
For more information about Quantum Force and FB, FB GTI, go to Quantum Force official site http://www.quantum-force.net.
Foxconn is the registered trade name of Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd., the foremost provider of joint-design, joint-development, manufacturing, assembly and after-sales services to global Computer, Communication and Consumer-electronics ("3C") leaders.
A business group of Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd., Channel Innovation & Service Group (CISG) provides channel solutions to customers around the globe.
Foxconn's Channel Innovation & Service Group (CISG) is committed to providing reliable, high-quality products to all its customers - large and small. We understand how the channel has evolved - its impact on consumers and the people who work in the computer industry. Consequently, we are aggressively innovating to deliver solid, honest products that promote simplicity and ease of use, while at the same time appreciating the natural and human environment through the entire product life cycle. Through this philosophy of connecting people and technologies, Foxconn CISG is enabling a vast range of PC assemblers, retailers and end-users the freedom to create their own computing solutions.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- NVIDIA is testing four different Pascal GPUs right now
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives