SP/ Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions, today unveils a new flagship lineup - Superior CF 1100X with outstanding transfer speeds and premium NAND Flash memory. Compliant with UDMA 7 mode, Silicon Power's 1100X CompactFlash card also supports ultra-fast frame rates for full-frame cameras. In addition, quality SLC NAND Flash guarantees excellent reliability and stability, enabling serious amateurs and professional photographers to capture high definition and 4K images anytime.
Take Photo Shoot to the Next Level
To satisfy the needs of microfilm production and ensure ultimate performance when used in cutting-edge equipment, Silicon Power introduces the new CompactFlash card Superior CF 1100X which delivers astounding Read/ Write transfer rates up to 165/ 151 MB/s, in full compliance with CompactFlash Revision 6.0 and UDMA transfer mode 7. Moreover, Silicon Power's 1100X card meets the demand of fast consecutive shooting with top end full-frame DSLRs such as Canon EOS-1D X, capable of capturing up to 14 photos in a single second. For multimedia professionals and video-capture enthusiasts alike, the CF 1100X supports the Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-65), which offers cinema-quality video footage at a minimum sustained write speed of 65MB/s for 4K and Full HD video recording.
Built for Ultimate Endurance with SLC NAND Flash
Equipped with quality SLC NAND Flash memory, NAND Flash at its simplest and best, the Superior CF 1100X promises robust endurance of up to 100,000 erase/ write cycles to assure smooth photo shooting and video recording. Compared with the use of MLC NAND Flash, users can completely rest assured of a longer lifespan with remarkable reliability and stability. Furthermore, the built-in ECC technology will detect and correct errors automatically during data transfer, and the CompactFlash card is certified by BSMI, FCC, CE, WEEE, and Green Dot and compliant with European RoHS. To provide more storage space for high resolution pictures and videos, the Silicon Power's 1100X is available in 32GB and 64GB capacities, and backed by a lifetime warranty for excellent after-sales support. For more information, please visit the Silicon Power website: http://www.silicon-power.com
- Compliant with CompactFlash 6.0 specification
- 1100X high transfer rate, and UDMA 7 compliant (Note)
- Supports 14 fps (frames per second) for full-frame camera
- Built-in original SLC NAND Flash for excellent endurance and prolonged lifespan
- Optimized for 3D, 4K, and Full HD videos and images
- Compliant with VPG-65 standard
- Built-in ECC technology
- Low power consumption
- Note: Transfer rates may vary, depending on system platform, software, interface and CF capacity.
- Capacity: 32GB, 64GB
- Dimension: 36.4 x 42.8 x 3.3 mm
- Weight: 10 g
- Operation Voltage: 3.3V/ 5V
- Durability: 100,000 erase/ write cycles
- Operating Temperature: 0 degree C;~70 degree C
- Storage Temperature: -40 degree C ~85 degree C
- Humidity: 8%~95%
- MTBF: More than 1,000,000 hours
- Certifications: BSMI/ CE/ FCC/ RoHS/ WEEE/ Green Dot
- Warranty: Lifetime
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league