ECS Launches GeForce GTS 250 Graphics Card as the Hardcore Gamers' Favorite Choice
Taipei, Taiwan, March, 2009 - With innovative products that span multiple target markets, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, reveals the latest NGTS250-1GMU-F graphics card to meet the requirement from hardcore gamers.
With its powerful 128 processor cores, the ECS NGTS250-1GMU-F graphics card realizes the gaming desire without any compromise of the graphics performance. For hardcore gamers, NGTS250-1GMU-F supporting NVIDIA® PhysX , 3-way SLI and 3D Vision technology which bring gamers multiple amazing performance in realistic gaming experience like never before. As well as NVIDIA® CUDA technology, NGTS250-1GMU-F provides excellent qualities and efficiency in video converting between different formats to mobile device.
For the upcoming of Microsoft® Windows 7, the powerful operation system of the next era accelerated by GPU processing, NGTS250-1GMU-F is ready for computing the GDI applications to bring users the best visual effects like Aero Shake.
For digital home entertainment, the NGTS250-1GMU-F supports the second-generation PureVideo® HD Technology which provides high-definition video decoding acceleration and post-processing that brings users unprecedented image clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video. Leveraging this incredible feature, hardware decoding for H.264/VC-1 encoded HD video can be realized which delivers superior picture clarity and stutter-free playback with low CPU utilization while playing the Blu-Ray video.
Concerning the powerful graphics cards are heavier than ever, NGTS250-1GMU-F installs anti-bending tool bar for PCB bending protection, and dust proof covers to protect I/O for signal clearance.
The NGTS250-1GMU-F comes with 1024MB GDDR3 memory and a 256-bit memory interface, and 740 MHz core and 2200 MHz memory clock speed.
Targeting at the hardcore gamers, NGTS250-1GMU-F offers a great solution with joy and fun. For more details, contact your local ECS sales channel now.
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with operations in North America, Europe and China, Korea and Japan, ECS also has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China, Mexico and Czech Republic. For more information, please visit ECS at http://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis