ECS Launches GeForce GTS 250 Graphics Card as the Hardcore Gamers' Favorite Choice
Taipei, Taiwan, March, 2009 - With innovative products that span multiple target markets, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, reveals the latest NGTS250-1GMU-F graphics card to meet the requirement from hardcore gamers.
With its powerful 128 processor cores, the ECS NGTS250-1GMU-F graphics card realizes the gaming desire without any compromise of the graphics performance. For hardcore gamers, NGTS250-1GMU-F supporting NVIDIA® PhysX , 3-way SLI and 3D Vision technology which bring gamers multiple amazing performance in realistic gaming experience like never before. As well as NVIDIA® CUDA technology, NGTS250-1GMU-F provides excellent qualities and efficiency in video converting between different formats to mobile device.
For the upcoming of Microsoft® Windows 7, the powerful operation system of the next era accelerated by GPU processing, NGTS250-1GMU-F is ready for computing the GDI applications to bring users the best visual effects like Aero Shake.
For digital home entertainment, the NGTS250-1GMU-F supports the second-generation PureVideo® HD Technology which provides high-definition video decoding acceleration and post-processing that brings users unprecedented image clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video. Leveraging this incredible feature, hardware decoding for H.264/VC-1 encoded HD video can be realized which delivers superior picture clarity and stutter-free playback with low CPU utilization while playing the Blu-Ray video.
Concerning the powerful graphics cards are heavier than ever, NGTS250-1GMU-F installs anti-bending tool bar for PCB bending protection, and dust proof covers to protect I/O for signal clearance.
The NGTS250-1GMU-F comes with 1024MB GDDR3 memory and a 256-bit memory interface, and 740 MHz core and 2200 MHz memory clock speed.
Targeting at the hardcore gamers, NGTS250-1GMU-F offers a great solution with joy and fun. For more details, contact your local ECS sales channel now.
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with operations in North America, Europe and China, Korea and Japan, ECS also has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China, Mexico and Czech Republic. For more information, please visit ECS at http://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood