BIOSTAR announces its latest video card designed to tackle the needs of gamers with competitive performance. BIOSTAR GeForce GTX 950 features 2GB of GDDR5 memory, with 768 CUDA cores, and support for NVIDIA PhysX and DSR Technology. Game in silence with the Low noise output via its heat pipe cooling design, and be prepared for the latest titles with its complete DirectX 12 support.
The BIOSTAR GeForce GAMING GTX 950 features NVIDIA's 2nd-generation Maxwell GPU which boasts highly-improved performance-per-watt versus other cards. With performance intended for 1080p gamers, the GTX 950 is the perfect lightweight card for MOBA gamers featuring various optimizations to improve your gaming experience while delivering the best performance-per-watt that only the latest-generation Maxwell GPU can offer. Armed with 768 CUDA cores and complimented by 2GB 128-bit GDDR5 memory, this card brings stunning visuals with support for up four monitors: dual-DVI, DisplayPort and HDMI supported.
Complimented by the full-array of NVIDIA-exclusive features like GeForce Experience, Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR), Multi-Frame SuperSampling, native PhysX acceleration and other visual improvements is support for DirectX 12; be ready for the next-generation of blockbuster games with the BIOSTAR GeForce GAMING GTX 950.
BIOSTAR GeForce GTX 950 GPU Features:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX950 GPU
- 2GB GDDR5, 128bit with ultra-speed memory
- Low noise, heat pipe cooling design
- NVIDIA super 768 CUDA processing
- Dual DVI/display port/HDMI output support
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface
- Support NVIDIA Surround with up to Four Monitors
- Complete DirectX 12 support
- Support NVIDIA PhyX and DSR Technology
For more info on the GeForce GTX 950 please go to: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/vga/introduction.php?S_ID=212
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel scrambles, emails tech media over Ryzen reviews
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50: supporting 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Shadow of Mordor sequel leaked
- PlayStation VR sells 915,000 units since launch
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD