After completing the evolutionary RAVEN RV05 with 5.25" drive bay design completely removed, the RAVEN team created another forward thinking line of cases with the introduction of the "RAVEN X" subcategory. This line will not only retain the essence of what made the original RAVEN series great with features such as signature aggressive styling and 90 degree rotated layout, but also cater to enthusiasts looking for more exciting designs in an entry-level price point. With the smallest ever footprint for a ATX RAVEN tower case, the RVX01 has remarkably accommodating interior that can easily fit large ATX motherboards up to 12" x 11", full size video card, four 2.5"/3.5" drives, and spaces for up to three radiators. From the factory, the case will come fully equipped with three of SilverStone's famed Air Penetrator fans for class-leading thermal performance and easy to reach filter for easy maintenance. If you are looking to build an attractive, relatively compact and powerful PC on a budget, the RVX01's combination of high affordability, top-level cooling ability, and flexible layout will fulfill the task beautifully.
- Signature RAVEN styling touches
- 90 degree motherboard mounting from legendary RAVEN RV01
- Three 120mm Air Penetrator fans included for sublime vertical air cooling
- Positive pressure design for excellent cooling/quietness and dust-prevention
- Quick access filter for convenient maintenance
- Support up to three sets of liquid cooling radiators
You can find further information here: http://www.silverstonetek.com/raven/products/index.php?model=RVX01&area=en&top=C
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): RVX01BR: 70,5 Euro ; RVX01BR-W: 74,5 Euro
The RVX01BR/RVX01BR-W will be available on Dec. 2nd.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league