COUGAR, one of the world's leading gaming gear brands, announces today the arrival of two new and attractive products to the gaming peripherals market: COUGAR 450K Gaming Keyboard and COUGAR 450M Gaming Mouse.
450K is a Hybrid Mechanical gaming keyboard that brings gamers a wide range of functions within an attractive splash-proof design. 450K's hybrid mechanical switches provides a tactile feedback and a durability similar to those of high-end mechanical keyboards, and its functionality is everything one would expect from a gaming keyboard: macros, function remapping and many other options allow gamers to adapt the keyboard to their own preferences.
When it comes to its external design, 450K features a three color backlight that will allow the user to easily know which of the three gaming profiles stored on board is currently being used. The impressive Splash-proof design further enhances this gaming keyboard's durability, keeping it safe from accidental liquid spills and making it ridiculously easy to clean. This comes all within an aesthetically pleasing rugged design that will look great in your desktop.
450M does not fall behind, being an incredibly capable gaming device. This 5000 DPI optical gaming mouse sports an impressive ambidextrous design that will allow anybody to enjoy it, irrespective of their hand of preference. With an excellent gaming sensor and quick responses, this gaming mouse would already qualify as one of the best gaming peripherals in existence, but there is more in this product for gamers to enjoy. Its two RGB backlight areas are independent, which means they can display different colors, further adding to 450M's visual attractiveness. The addition of extended functionality (function reassignment, macros, shortcuts, settings adjustment, etc.) further enhances 450M's gaming capabilities, giving gamers plenty of options to customize its 8 freely configurable buttons. This is, in brief, a solid choice for any person with an interest in gaming.
Both devices allow the user to manage their functionality with the COUGAR UIX System (available for free at http://www.cougargaming.com/downloads/) and work perfectly separately, together and with other COUGAR peripherals.
Both 450K and 450M will be available at http://www.caseking.de/ and http://overclockers.co.uk/ in December 2015 and in the rest of the world (including http://www.newegg.com, http://www.jd.com and other retailers) in Q1 2016.
For more information on the 450 series please visit:
COUGAR 450M http://www.cougargaming.com/products/mice/450m/
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017