COUGAR, one of the world's leading gaming gear brands, announces today the arrival of two new and attractive products to the gaming peripherals market: COUGAR 450K Gaming Keyboard and COUGAR 450M Gaming Mouse.
450K is a Hybrid Mechanical gaming keyboard that brings gamers a wide range of functions within an attractive splash-proof design. 450K's hybrid mechanical switches provides a tactile feedback and a durability similar to those of high-end mechanical keyboards, and its functionality is everything one would expect from a gaming keyboard: macros, function remapping and many other options allow gamers to adapt the keyboard to their own preferences.
When it comes to its external design, 450K features a three color backlight that will allow the user to easily know which of the three gaming profiles stored on board is currently being used. The impressive Splash-proof design further enhances this gaming keyboard's durability, keeping it safe from accidental liquid spills and making it ridiculously easy to clean. This comes all within an aesthetically pleasing rugged design that will look great in your desktop.
450M does not fall behind, being an incredibly capable gaming device. This 5000 DPI optical gaming mouse sports an impressive ambidextrous design that will allow anybody to enjoy it, irrespective of their hand of preference. With an excellent gaming sensor and quick responses, this gaming mouse would already qualify as one of the best gaming peripherals in existence, but there is more in this product for gamers to enjoy. Its two RGB backlight areas are independent, which means they can display different colors, further adding to 450M's visual attractiveness. The addition of extended functionality (function reassignment, macros, shortcuts, settings adjustment, etc.) further enhances 450M's gaming capabilities, giving gamers plenty of options to customize its 8 freely configurable buttons. This is, in brief, a solid choice for any person with an interest in gaming.
Both devices allow the user to manage their functionality with the COUGAR UIX System (available for free at http://www.cougargaming.com/downloads/) and work perfectly separately, together and with other COUGAR peripherals.
Both 450K and 450M will be available at http://www.caseking.de/ and http://overclockers.co.uk/ in December 2015 and in the rest of the world (including http://www.newegg.com, http://www.jd.com and other retailers) in Q1 2016.
For more information on the 450 series please visit:
COUGAR 450M http://www.cougargaming.com/products/mice/450m/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology