The PTS01 is a storage enclosure specially designed for Intel NUC. The majority of the NUC motherboard supports only mSATA port in order to reduce its dimensions. However, mSATA storage has limited selections and usually more expensive when upgrades are concerned. The PTS01 supports a 9mm 2.5" HDD or SSD and is fully compatible with SATA III and USB 3.0 interface. It can be mounted seamlessly with SilverStone's own compatible Petit series cases or any reference Intel NUC computer behind VESA enabled monitors. The tiny PTS01 enclosure is the most convenient way for NUC users to expand their storage capacity.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 with 5Gbps
- Supports Intel NUC cases
- Supports SATA3 2.5" SSD/HDD x 1
- Robust aluminum and steel body construction
You can find further information here: http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=497&area=en
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 26,5 Euro
The PTS01 will be available on Dec. 2nd.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- First mITX motherboard for AMD Ryzen has been revealed
- Mass Effect Andromeda deal takes a dive to 27% off
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse