EASARS, a global leading eSports peripherals maker has been working closely with players in the fast growing community of wargaming, World of Tanks to provide gamers with some of the world's best gaming gear. EASARS is highlighting their Flare Keyboard, Spotter Mouse and Hellbenter Bungee gaming products.
In talking about the EASARS sponsorship, Brandon President of Team Rival, said, "Over the past few months, our players have used the gear that EASARS sent us throughout Season 1 of WGLNA, providing feedback on all aspects of the keyboard, mouse and bungee. It is great to see the commitment that EASARS is showing in providing us with the best gaming experience"
The Flare keyboard employs a light weight design and adopts a 2-area layout, saving space and making it easy to carry around to gaming events. It uses full color (16 million colors) RGB mechanical axis keys to give out a full range of colors all using mechanical key with longevity and durability. With the Flare, all standard keys can be remapped in the AP software. The user can set the right "Windows key" into "Layer switch key", which allows the user to switch between the standard layer and extended layer within a profile.
The Spotter Mouse sports a full RGB light, you can set 16 million colors for your mouse lighting effect. Its 4000DPI resolution insures accuracy and seven programmable control keys support custom functions.
The Hellbenter, is a mouse bungee with USB hub and detachable fan that goes with the Spotter Gaming Mouse. This desktop mouse cord control device will keep the mouse cord off the ground by having it looped into the supporting arm. This allows for Zero-Drag, unrestricted mouse movements during gaming and gives you a smoother mouse swiping experience, increasing competitive gaming performance.
World of Tanks (WoT) is a first-person historical tank simulator where players play on one of two teams to capture the enemy's flag. In competitive WoT, teams of 7 players (with 3 substitutes) play with limited tank tier choices and short timers to make high-action, high-impact rounds and matches. The Gold League of Wargaming's League North America (WGLNA) brings together 12 teams (down from 16 last season) who compete for a piece of at least $300,000 in prize money at the WGLNA finals. Team Rival, formerly eLevate Red, finished last season by qualifying for the Gold League by finishing first in the regular season and 2nd place in the Silver League finals, and is expected to place high in Season 6 and beyond.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm launches new Snapdragon Wear 1200 platform
- Intel X299 chipset: 'VRM disaster' says pro overclocker
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition unboxed, it's BEAUTIFUL
- Nintendo wants to make Star Fox, Pikmin and Yoshi anime
- Radeon Vega Frontier barely beats GTX 1080 in tests
- AMD's Ryzen Pro Processor Lineup Revealed
- ASRock Motherboard Problem! Please Help!
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus