G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is thrilled to announce a series of ultra high performance DDR4 kits based on 8GB modules, from 3600MHz CL16 32GB (4x8GB) all the way up to the extreme speed of 4133MHz 16GB (2x8GB), featuring ultra-high quality Samsung ICs.
Seeing the growing demand for high capacity memory kit, G.SKILL continually dedicated itself to develop faster memory speed with 8GB DDR4 modules. And all the hard work has finally paid off. Now enthusiasts can experience faster transfer memory speed without compromising capacity. These new high speed DDR4 8GB module-based memory kits will join G.SKILL's latest extreme performance Trident Z family and come with the latest XMP 2.0 overclocking profiles, allowing simple overclocking on compatible systems.
Designed for 6th Gen Intel Core Processors & Z170 Platforms
These new high capacity DDR4 kits are designed for the latest 6th Gen Intel Core processors and Z170 chipset platforms with the latest XMP 2.0 profile. The DDR4 4133MHz 16GB (2x8GB) kit has been validated with Intel Core i7-6700K CPU and ASRock Z170 OC Formula motherboard. A stress-testing screenshot of the memory kit can be found below.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology