EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to release GIGABYTE Z170X motherboard monoblock - EK-FB Z170X Monoblock. It's compatible with three GIGABYTE Z170X motherboard models - Gaming 5, Gaming 7 and UD5 TH.
EK-FB GA Z170X Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for Intel LGA-1151 socket Skylake CPU and the following GIGABYTE Z170X motherboards:
- GA-Z170X-UD5 TH
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 5
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7
Designed and engineered in cooperation with GIGABYTE, this monoblock uses award winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel LGA-1151 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps.
Base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic glass material, depending on the variant. This monoblock is designed to not interfere with M.2 connectors on the GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 and GA-Z170X-Gaming 5.
You can always check for compatible water blocks by using database where compatible video cards and motherboards are being added to the list on a daily basis.
EK-FB GA Z170X monoblocks are made in Slovenia, Europe and are readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. In the table below you can find MSR prices with VAT included.
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- 27-year-old gamer without eyes still plays games
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Z170-WS, 3002 bios, and SLI not working. Anyone else experience this?
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning