ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products,today launched the ICFS332 industrial CFast card,which combines the form factor of a CF card with a high speed SATA interface to deliver reliability and secure operation for a wide range of industrial equipment applications.
Utilizing fast SLC NAND Flash, the ICFS332 provides outstanding performance and reliability with sequential read/write speeds up to 560MB/400MB per second and an MTBF (mean time before failure) rating of 2 million hours. Thanks to an industrial-grade operational temperature range of -40°C to 90°C, the ICFS332 enables long term deployment in harsh environments that experience extreme cold and heat.
The ICFS332 uses an industrial-gradeSATAIIIinterfaceand is available in 8GB to 64GBcapacities. It has been designed for a plethora of scenarios. These include energy, automation, surveillance, transportation, networking, medical devices, and much more. The ICFS332employs a full range of advanced technologies, including ECC (error code correction) and S.M.A.R.T. (self-monitoring and reporting technology) for high-reliability data transfer and improved security. It uses wear leveling technology to extend storage longevity, andwith open API (application programming interface) support, the ICFS332 allows customer implementation of intuitive interfaces to easily manage data, monitor storage health, customize features, and integrate web services.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's foldable smartphone to launch before the Note8
- Destiny 2 screenshots revealed
- Samsung is aware of weird fingerprint sensor location
- Destiny 2 to feature 'great story and characters'
- Samsung doubles Galaxy S8 supply, expects record sales
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- CD PROJEKT summarizes its 2016 financial results
- Destiny 2 announced: blockbuster sequel to the biggest new console video game franchise launch of all time set for September 8
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software