ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products,today launched the ICFS332 industrial CFast card,which combines the form factor of a CF card with a high speed SATA interface to deliver reliability and secure operation for a wide range of industrial equipment applications.
Utilizing fast SLC NAND Flash, the ICFS332 provides outstanding performance and reliability with sequential read/write speeds up to 560MB/400MB per second and an MTBF (mean time before failure) rating of 2 million hours. Thanks to an industrial-grade operational temperature range of -40°C to 90°C, the ICFS332 enables long term deployment in harsh environments that experience extreme cold and heat.
The ICFS332 uses an industrial-gradeSATAIIIinterfaceand is available in 8GB to 64GBcapacities. It has been designed for a plethora of scenarios. These include energy, automation, surveillance, transportation, networking, medical devices, and much more. The ICFS332employs a full range of advanced technologies, including ECC (error code correction) and S.M.A.R.T. (self-monitoring and reporting technology) for high-reliability data transfer and improved security. It uses wear leveling technology to extend storage longevity, andwith open API (application programming interface) support, the ICFS332 allows customer implementation of intuitive interfaces to easily manage data, monitor storage health, customize features, and integrate web services.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni