Japanese cooling expert Scythe announces the availability of it's new Fuma Twin-Tower CPU-Cooler. The new model combines a compact Twin-Tower design with total height of mere 149 millimeters and impressive cooling performance. The compact tower-design allows the Scythe Fuma to easily fit into most on-market PC chassis, making it a great choice for both enthusiast and gaming systems. Fuma is supplied with two Scythe Slip Stream 120-mm PWM fans and another fan clip set for a third fan.
Scythe Engineers successfully created a compact but powerful Twin-Tower heat sink with a total height of 149 millimetres. The new Fuma utilizes 6 high-quality-copper-heat pipes with 6-millimeter diameter. Scythe has soldered the heat pipes to the solid copper-baseplate and the small cooler-block, to increase contact area and maximize the heat-transfer. Both copper-heat pipes and copper-base-plate have been nickel-plated in a final step.
In order to offer great performance at low noise levels, two Slip Stream 120 mm fans with PWM-support are delivered with Scythe Fuma. The fans are offering a really wide fan speed range from 300 up to 1.400 RPM. Thanks to this wide range, a system using Fuma Twin-Tower CPU Cooler can be tuned to operate really silent or to boost the performance to the maximum, whenever it is required. Users are able to mount a third fan using the supplied third fan clip set, making the Fuma an amazingly versatile CPU cooler. In spite of being a Twin-Tower heat sink attached with two fans, Scythe Fuma is reaching a total weight of only 920 Grams.
New Fuma utilizes the approved back-plate based Hyper Precision Mounting System (H.P.M.S) for firm mounting and easy installation process. The socket compatibility list features AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2 and FM2+ from AMD as well as sockets LGA775, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366, LGA2011 and 2011(-v3) from Intel. Scythe supplies the Fuma with all required mounting clips, one wrench, three sets of fan clips, one Y-fan-adapter as well as thermal grease and a manual.
Scythe Fuma (Model No. SCFM-1000) CPU Cooler is available as of today. Suggested retail price is set at 39,00 EUR (excl. Taxes).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now