BIOSTAR announces its latest motherboard designed for Intel 6th-generation processor which offers a packed array of features perfect for gaming and entertainment. The BIOSTAR Hi-Fi H170S3H features Hi-Fi Audio, Hi-Fi Power and 3D Hi-Fi to fully maximize your listening experience. This coupled with the full barrage of BIOSTAR enhancements, gives you the ultimate value for your gaming build without breaking the bank. Native support for PCI-E M.2 allows you to arm yourself with high-speed M.2 storage and choosing H170 gets you more USB 3.0 ports along with native PCI-E RAID0 and RAID1 support. The board supports DDR3 memory so no need to change DIMMs when you upgrade your PC.
The BIOSTAR Hi-FI H170S3H comes with an optimal power design with MOSFET cooling for sturdier power delivery to the CPU to enhance performance, coupled with Crossfire support with 2x PCI-E X16 slots gives you more flexibility in upgrading later on with another GPU. The board also supports onboard dual-HDMI, both are 4K ready. The Hi-Fi H170S3H is certified BIOSTAR 6+ Experience board covering BIOSTAR's expertise: Audio+, Video+, Speed+, Protection+, Durability+ and DIY+.
The BIOSTAR Hi-Fi H170S3H has an SRP of $84.90, perfect for upgraders, new system builders and budget gamers who want to jump in the Skylake platform without spending for a complete system overhaul. Use your older DDR3 modules and plug in another video card for more gaming horsepower.
BIOSTAR's latest mainboard, the Hi-Fi H170S3H is based on Intel's H170 chipset which supports the latest 14nm Intel 6th-generation socket 1151 Intel Core processors. Intel H170 chipset provides a solid platform for the latest Intel 6th-generation Core processors, offering increase bandwidth and connectivity options for more expansion possibilities. Enjoy integrated graphics, PCI-E M.2, PCI-E RAID0,1 support as well as more USB 3.0 ports.
In addition to its wider-array of connectivity and expansion support, the Hi-Fi H170S3H features more power-phases, completely 100% All-Solid Capacitors used in the board with included MOSFET heat sink for cooler operation.
For music lover, the Hi-Fi H170S3H comes with Hi-Fi Technology built inside, delivering Blu-Ray audio, Puro Hi-Fi features an integrated independent audio power design with a built-in amplifier. The technology utilizes audio components with an independent power delivery design for a significant reduction in electronic noise producing superb sound quality.
Audio power is an important factor in audio quality. Most AV equipment isolates the power supply for each analog and digital signal to gather high-quality sound reproduction. Equipped with BIOSTAR Hi-Fi Power technology, the Hi-Fi H170S3H utilizes audio components with independent power designs for a significant reduction in electronic noise and superb sound quality.
For online game lovers, The Hi-Fi H170S3H supports DirectX 12 which introduces the next version of Direct3D, the graphics API at the heart of DirectX. Direct3D is one of the most critical pieces of a game or game engine, and we've redesigned it to be faster and more efficient than ever before. Direct3D 12 enables richer scenes, more objects, and full utilization of modern GPU hardware.
There is also BIOSTAR's SmartSpeedLAN included which is a free software application that monitors and manages your PC's network behavior. With user-friendly GUI, it allows you to select and prioritize different types of network traffic, including gaming, media streaming, communications or web surfing. You can also set any specific applications, choosing to prioritize or block accordingly. SmartSpeedLAN can feature automatic management options that use adaptive networking intelligence to ensure that you are getting the best online gaming experience over other gamers.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology