HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, the premier connected technologies company for automotive, consumer and enterprise markets, today introduced the new JBL Everest series, a line of five wireless headphones including around-ear, on-ear and in-ear styles. JBL Everest gives music lovers an advanced and wide-ranging feature package in wireless headphones.
An unparalleled blend of topflight audio technology and ergonomic design, all models within the JBL Everest wireless headphones series connect wirelessly to any smart device. Listeners can fully immerse themselves in JBL's renowned sound quality and move freely without wires as they savor their favorite songs. For additional comfort, best in class ergonomics were developed through extensive research to provide contoured ear cushions and earpiece shapes for all listeners.
The Everest series' flagship model, the JBL Everest ELITE 700, offers the most innovative and inclusive set of features ever packed into wireless headphones. Bluetooth 4.1 provides listeners the ease of wireless connectivity, while the new NXTGen Active Noise Cancelling Technology pairs the immersive experience of noise-cancelling with the power to control the amount of outside noise let in, creating each user's ideal balance of ambient sound and music.
With JBL Pro Audio sound, the Everest ELITE 700 wireless headphone delivers a dynamic acoustic experience. The carefully sculpted ear cushions provide unmatched fit around the ears, maximizing comfort throughout the ELITE 700 wireless headphone's 15 hours of playtime. The headphones' TruNote technology calibrates sound based on the fit around the ears, delivering sound personalized for each individual. The free, downloadable My JBL Headphones App elevates personalization by allowing users to further customize headphone settings and features.
"The JBL Everest wireless headphones series sets a new standard for connected headphones. For the first time in a wireless headphone, HARMAN unites lifestyle design and meaningful new technology, addressing consumer needs in a way no other company has," said Michael Mauser, president, Lifestyle Audio Division, HARMAN. "We deliver an unparalleled experience with our blend of sound quality, comfort and personalization."
The leader in revolutionary sound, JBL continues to push audio boundaries through innovation and personalized sound technology. The JBL brand offers unprecedented wireless headphone performance for authentic audio experiences.
JBL Everest Wireless Headphones Series Feature Details:
- BT 4.1: Connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device for amazing sound quality without the hassle of wires.
- Legendary JBL Pro Audio: Experience the same elevated experience and incredible sound JBL has been delivering to concert halls, studios and living rooms for almost 70 years.
- Best in Class Ergonomics These ear cups are carefully designed to fit all ears, and not just sit on top of them. This is achieved through extensive research on human ear shapes and anatomy, developing proprietary contoured ear cushions, and earpiece shapes. As a result, listeners experience unprecedented comfort-allowing a longer, more enjoyable experience.
- NXTGen ANC: For the first time, JBL combines the immersive experience of active noise-cancelling technology and allows control of the amount of ambient noise let in. Users have the power to balance awareness of their surroundings with the listening experience, with a simple press of a button.
- TruNoteTM Auto Sound Calibration: Listeners will be blown away with the cleanest, most authentic version of music possible. TruNoteTM Auto Sound calibrates sound based on how ear cups fit around the ears, for a personalized audio experience.
- ShareMe 2.0: Connect with any brand of Bluetooth headphone and share music, videos and games with friends - easily and wirelessly.
- Auto Off: Experience greater simplicity and a longer battery life with the auto off feature which powers the headphones off automatically when not in use.
- My JBL Headphones App: Get even more control and personalization of your listening experience with this free App. Through your mobile device, you can create custom EQ settings, and access all other headphone settings and features.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD