RAIDON announced the ST2-TB dual-bay HDD enclosure with Thunderbolt, with the ability to store up to 16 TB. The ST2-TB built-in with two disk configuration modes: RAID 1 (Safe Mode), RAID 0 (Speed Mode), and JBOD (Two Independent Volumes) for you to choose according to your needs.
In this mode, you can install two disks that have different volumes and use them independently.There is no RAID configuration and without special safety or speed differences. You can also use this mode in apply with other STARDOM modules.
The new ST2-TB is equipped with RAID 0 storage mode, which enables user to attain up to 724MB/s read speed with ST2-TB's Thunderbolt transmission interface. Whether it is used for searching and editing photo galleries, or video editing and synthesis, it promises to deliver a smooth and easy operation.
To maximize data protection. Data is written identically to both drive (Mirror) simultaneously. In the event of a drive failure, the second drive will take over. RAID 1 provides the highest level of protection in hard drive storage.
The ST2-TB is a quadruple drive storage enclosure system that supports the latest 3.5" and 2.5" SATA hard drives to deliver high- capacity data storage solutions. Featuring flawless structural design, optimized internal configuration, and a durable aluminum casing to protect your internal drives, the ST2-TB is perfect for creative and highly mobile professionals.
With two ultrafast Thunderbolt 2 ports, you can build a photo studio around iMac and ST2-TB. Or take them with you and import thousands of RAW images on location. Once your photos are on your computer, editing in Aperture is faster and more responsive than before.
ST2-TB's RAID 0 mode lets you quickly browse large image libraries from external storage. So you have instant access to any photo in your library.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017