Phanteks' Enthoo Evolv ATX has gained popularity in the watercooling community with it's innovative design and expansion flexibilities. Today, Phanteks is proud to announce the availability of a new color addition to the Enthoo Evolv ATX, the Galaxy Silver. Like the EVOLV, the EVOLV ATX retains the full 3mm thick aluminum outer panels with the quick release system. The EVOLV ATX features a 4 color changeable power LED.
With the EVOLV series ranging from Mini-ITX to Micro-ATX, the EVOLV ATX will feature a large interior to support full ATX. A innovative top radiator bracket to allow easy installation of the radiator and/or fans. The EVOLV ATX now comes with the all new HDD mounting system and includes 3x modular HDD bracket (PH-HDDKT_02). The EVOLV ATX is designed with watercooling in mind. Multiple reservoir and pump mounting locations, as well as storage capacity, the Enthoo EVOLV ATX will satisfy any PC builder looking for a design that doesn't sacrifice features.
"Features such as being very versatile, having a spacious and clean interior and of course making it very easy to build watercooling systems is what the Enthoo Series is all about." - Boon Tuoh Khor.
Available at most local retailers in November, 2015 The recommended retail price is PH-ES515E_GS - $179.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology