Light and Light - Introducing the New U and UX Series Notebooks
An Intricately Crafted Series of Notebooks that Provide Both Contemporary Style and Effortless Computing On-the-go
ASUS, a leader in innovative industrial design, today presented the new U and UX Series, a new range of notebooks that celebrate contemporary styling and effortless elegance. Each of them a masterpiece so immensely desirable, the U and UX Series takes modern day computing to the streets, bringing delight to the users' senses and allowing them to work or play in style.
Immaculate Design for the Discerning Individual
The ASUS U and UX Series are designed for the modern individual who accepts no compromise when it comes to exquisite taste in high fashion and possesses an eye for the latest trends as well as the intricacies in design. Reminiscent of the streets of Paris with the evening fast approaching, the ASUS U and UX Series' newly-adopted illuminated 'chiclet' keyboard lights up brilliantly, not only providing users with the ability to type in the dark, but its subtle yet assuring glow also reminds the user of the star studded skies above. AI Light sensor technology intelligently detects the surrounding environmental lighting conditions and then automatically adjusts the brightness or dimness of the LED backlit display to provide a comfortable computing experience even in adverse lighting conditions. These features can be found adorning a softly contoured chassis, shrouded in a sleek and sophisticated glossy LCD lid and supported by a frame inspired by the curvature of a butterfly's wings.
UX Series - Gracefully Slim for Added Lightness
The UX Series' strikingly slim profile adds to an impressively minimalistic approach to avant garde notebook design. A slot-in optical disc drive helps the UX Series to maintain its elegant profile, while a contrast of matte and gloss finishes provides a sense of both sophistication and boldness.
U Series - Delight in Style and Substance
To further complement the illuminated 'chiclet' keyboard, the U Series sports an equally illuminated and interactive touchpad which sends a trail of progressively fading lights to pinpoint the location of the users' fingertips while delighting the senses. Powered by an Intel® Core2 Duo processor which provides the muscle for extensive multitasking and productivity, the U Series is equipped with a hard disk drive of up to 500GB, providing more than ample storage for documents and multimedia. An energy-efficient 15.6-inch LED backlit display powered by a dedicated NVIDIA® GeForce® G 105M with 512MB memory provides users with stunning visual performance for presentations and entertainment while utilizing very little power. Combined with Altec Lansing speakers-equipped with SRS true surround sound that provides high definition audio-the svelte U Series is truly an all-rounded performer for any occasion or a night out in town.
ASUS at CeBIT 2009
For more details about our highlighted products, please come visit us at Hall 26, Stand D39 from March 3rd to 8th, 2009.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2008 was 8.1 billion U.S. dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100", and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes