Light and Light - Introducing the New U and UX Series Notebooks
An Intricately Crafted Series of Notebooks that Provide Both Contemporary Style and Effortless Computing On-the-go
ASUS, a leader in innovative industrial design, today presented the new U and UX Series, a new range of notebooks that celebrate contemporary styling and effortless elegance. Each of them a masterpiece so immensely desirable, the U and UX Series takes modern day computing to the streets, bringing delight to the users' senses and allowing them to work or play in style.
Immaculate Design for the Discerning Individual
The ASUS U and UX Series are designed for the modern individual who accepts no compromise when it comes to exquisite taste in high fashion and possesses an eye for the latest trends as well as the intricacies in design. Reminiscent of the streets of Paris with the evening fast approaching, the ASUS U and UX Series' newly-adopted illuminated 'chiclet' keyboard lights up brilliantly, not only providing users with the ability to type in the dark, but its subtle yet assuring glow also reminds the user of the star studded skies above. AI Light sensor technology intelligently detects the surrounding environmental lighting conditions and then automatically adjusts the brightness or dimness of the LED backlit display to provide a comfortable computing experience even in adverse lighting conditions. These features can be found adorning a softly contoured chassis, shrouded in a sleek and sophisticated glossy LCD lid and supported by a frame inspired by the curvature of a butterfly's wings.
UX Series - Gracefully Slim for Added Lightness
The UX Series' strikingly slim profile adds to an impressively minimalistic approach to avant garde notebook design. A slot-in optical disc drive helps the UX Series to maintain its elegant profile, while a contrast of matte and gloss finishes provides a sense of both sophistication and boldness.
U Series - Delight in Style and Substance
To further complement the illuminated 'chiclet' keyboard, the U Series sports an equally illuminated and interactive touchpad which sends a trail of progressively fading lights to pinpoint the location of the users' fingertips while delighting the senses. Powered by an Intel® Core2 Duo processor which provides the muscle for extensive multitasking and productivity, the U Series is equipped with a hard disk drive of up to 500GB, providing more than ample storage for documents and multimedia. An energy-efficient 15.6-inch LED backlit display powered by a dedicated NVIDIA® GeForce® G 105M with 512MB memory provides users with stunning visual performance for presentations and entertainment while utilizing very little power. Combined with Altec Lansing speakers-equipped with SRS true surround sound that provides high definition audio-the svelte U Series is truly an all-rounded performer for any occasion or a night out in town.
ASUS at CeBIT 2009
For more details about our highlighted products, please come visit us at Hall 26, Stand D39 from March 3rd to 8th, 2009.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2008 was 8.1 billion U.S. dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100", and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years.
Latest News Posts
- Sony expected to drop the PS4 price down to $350 for the holidays
- New Star Wars Battlefront footage arrives with Luke vs Darth Vader
- Valve's retail presence involves GameStop, EB Games and Game UK
- Win a copy of BBC Earth's amazing 'Life Story' Blu-ray documentary
- This is what Half-Life 2 looks like when rendered in Unreal Engine 4
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- Buffalo TeraStation 5200 Windows Storage Server Review
- USB 3.0 (or even 3.1) header availability for Armorsuit PC-P60?
- Project Core XD
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs