Introducing the ultimate value in the EVGA Power Supply lineup; the GQ series. These power supplies take some of the best features from EVGA's award winning power supply lineup, like EVGA ECO fan mode for near silent operation, Japanese Capacitors, and a highly efficient design, at an excellent value. These new power supplies are 80 Plus Gold rated and offer an outstanding 5 Year Warranty that's backed by world class EVGA support.
Whisper Silent - The EVGA ECO mode feature ensures that the power supply stays completely silent during low to medium loads. The fan does not spin until necessary, allowing for completely silent operation! Unrivaled Performance - 90% efficiency or higher under typical loads and 100% of the highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability. Modular Design - Semi-modular design allows you to only use the cables you need, helping to improve case airflow, eliminate unnecessary wires and best of all, reduce cable clutter.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire Ready
- 5 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- Modular Design to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- 100% Japanese Capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Active Clamp +DC to DC design for efficient operation
- EVGA ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System eliminates fan noise at low to medium loads
- Whisper Silent with 135mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card