Jonsbo announces the UMX3 micro-ATX chassis. With the UMX3 we present an appealing case for customers who are looking to install a powerful system based on a Micro-ATX board. The high-quality case features a timeless design with a very attractive, classic exterior that blends harmoniously into any interior style. The UMX3 can easily be equipped with ATX power supplies. In addition, four PCI expansion slots for the installation of VGA- or sound-cards are available. In spite of the compact dimensions, large CPU-coolers and long VGA-cards can be fitted inside the case.
The Mini-Tower combines a steel chassis for maximum stability with an extravagant designed exterior, where the smooth curves of the case will automatically draw attention. The exterior hull of the UMX3 is made of 2 mm strong, high-quality aluminum. The interior of the UMX3 has been designed for maximum compatibility. The power supply is mounted behind the case front on a specially designed frame. The power supply is looped to the rear of the case. The hard disks are mounted at the bottom of the chassis.
Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboards can be installed; 4 PCI expansion slots are available at the rear for the installation of appropriate cards. The UMX3 can be equipped with CPU coolers of up to 163 mm in height, as well as VGA cards with a maximum installation length of 320 mm.
A HDD-cage is located at the bottom of the case, which can hold up to three 2.5 inch drives. Another 2.5 inch or a 3.5 inch HDD can be installed on the bottom plate. Externally, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0 as well as HD audio connectors are available.
The UMX3 in black and silver is now available in stores. The MSRP for the windowless variant is 119.99 Euro (incl. 19% VAT). In addition, a version with an acrylic side panel is available. The MSRP for this is 124.99 Euro (incl. 19% VAT).
Technical data UMX3:
- Form factor: Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Installation options for HDD/SSD: 1 x 3.5 inch, 3 x 2.5 inch or 4 x 2.5 inch
- Case fan (top): 1 x 140 mm
- Case fan (rear): 1 x 120 mm (optional)
- PCI-expansion slots: 4
- Height: approx. 365 mm
- Width: approx. 188 mm
- Depth: approx. 358 mm
- Material: Aluminum, steel
- Max. length of VGA cards: 320 mm
- Max. height of CPU-coolers: 163 mm
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel