Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, launched the Xornet II a unique ergonomic design renowned as one of the best claw grip designs (Spawn/Xornet) for FPS and RTS gaming. Designed for total control it is powered by an improved optical sensor, on-the-fly DPI settings, a full 16.8 million color illumination (RGB) scroll wheel supported by easy-to-use software, and Lift Off Distance tuning and calibration. The Xornet II stands out among the competition as a comfortable, accurate and affordable weapon to add to your arsenal.
"The Xornet II fits your hand like a glove. We kept the small, lightweight design of its predecessor that our fans have come to love and packed it full of improved features," said Leo Cheng, Product Manager at Cooler Master. "The Xornet II is built for gamers who choose to battle it out using a claw grip style."
The ergonomic ring finger rest and anti-slip rubber sides for your thumb on the Xornet II results in a claw grip mouse that you can use in total comfort for hours at a time. It uses an Avago 3320 optical sensor which is flawless for control and speed. Prepare for any situation thanks to 3 preset DPI controls (500 - 3500) that can be changed on-the-fly. Go from performing surgery with a shotgun at 500 DPI to lightning fast flick shots at 3500 DPI. Or find the perfect DPI setting to match your play-style by opening up our new easy-to-use software. An RGB LED in the scroll wheel quickly lets you know your current DPI setting. You can also adjust the LOD, change RGB color settings, and program buttons all through the easy-to-use software.
Xornet II comes with a unique feature that allows you to tune the sensor to any surface and change the LOD with or without software. So no matter where you choose to play whether switching mouse pads, playing on different surfaces like wood, cloth, or silicon, Xornet II can always be calibrated and tuned to perfection. Seven programmable buttons including two side thumb buttons are put in a prime useful and practical position. The highest grade Omron switches give you crisp, solid feel, and they are durable enough to last up to five million clicks. The large, rubberized scroll wheel offers notched resistance that is needed for accurately scrolling through weapons in a FPS.
The Xornet II is expected to be available at local retailers in Europe from October 27th, 2015 for a suggested retail price of €29,90.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4