Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, launched the Xornet II a unique ergonomic design renowned as one of the best claw grip designs (Spawn/Xornet) for FPS and RTS gaming. Designed for total control it is powered by an improved optical sensor, on-the-fly DPI settings, a full 16.8 million color illumination (RGB) scroll wheel supported by easy-to-use software, and Lift Off Distance tuning and calibration. The Xornet II stands out among the competition as a comfortable, accurate and affordable weapon to add to your arsenal.
"The Xornet II fits your hand like a glove. We kept the small, lightweight design of its predecessor that our fans have come to love and packed it full of improved features," said Leo Cheng, Product Manager at Cooler Master. "The Xornet II is built for gamers who choose to battle it out using a claw grip style."
The ergonomic ring finger rest and anti-slip rubber sides for your thumb on the Xornet II results in a claw grip mouse that you can use in total comfort for hours at a time. It uses an Avago 3320 optical sensor which is flawless for control and speed. Prepare for any situation thanks to 3 preset DPI controls (500 - 3500) that can be changed on-the-fly. Go from performing surgery with a shotgun at 500 DPI to lightning fast flick shots at 3500 DPI. Or find the perfect DPI setting to match your play-style by opening up our new easy-to-use software. An RGB LED in the scroll wheel quickly lets you know your current DPI setting. You can also adjust the LOD, change RGB color settings, and program buttons all through the easy-to-use software.
Xornet II comes with a unique feature that allows you to tune the sensor to any surface and change the LOD with or without software. So no matter where you choose to play whether switching mouse pads, playing on different surfaces like wood, cloth, or silicon, Xornet II can always be calibrated and tuned to perfection. Seven programmable buttons including two side thumb buttons are put in a prime useful and practical position. The highest grade Omron switches give you crisp, solid feel, and they are durable enough to last up to five million clicks. The large, rubberized scroll wheel offers notched resistance that is needed for accurately scrolling through weapons in a FPS.
The Xornet II is expected to be available at local retailers in Europe from October 27th, 2015 for a suggested retail price of €29,90.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017