Corsair, a leader in high-performance gaming hardware, today announced the new Katar Gaming Mouse and MM300 Gaming Mouse Pad, further expanding its award-winning range of gaming peripherals. The Corsair Katar offers a simple and deadly choice for gamers looking for the sharpest edge when it comes to competitive multiplayer games. Designed with the help of top pro-gaming teams from around the world, the Katar boasts an ultra-responsive 8,000 DPI optical sensor for extreme accuracy and precise tracking whatever speed you move the mouse. Katar's compact and ultra-lightweight 85g ambidextrous design makes it supremely comfortable to play with all day, whether you're left or right-handed, and its rubber side grips mean gamers always have a firm hold, no matter how intense the action gets.
Katar is as smart as it is deadly; Pro Player Mode allows gamers to take advantage of pre-configured performance and tuning settings used by the world's top players, giving them the professional edge without years of practice. For those who want to play their own way, four fully programmable buttons allow you to take control with extensive customization options, for anything from a simple re-map, to applying complex multi-stage macros. A 1,000Hz polling rate pushes the USB protocol to its limit, ensuring even the smallest movement is relayed instantly to your game and with on-the-fly DPI tuning, you can easily adapt your mouse's sensitivity to suit any situation.
"Katar has the performance I need, the comfort I want, and all my settings just a click away" said Dong-jin "Helios" Shin, professional League of Legends Jungler for Team Dignitas.
MM300 - Superior control and endurance with reinforced anti-fray stitching.
The MM300 range of Gaming mouse pads are the perfect accompaniment to Katar, or any gaming mouse that needs a high-endurance, professional-grade surface for high-DPI gaming. Optimized for both laser and optical sensors, the MM300's 3mm deep textile-weave material is designed for pixel-precise movement and control, while its reinforced stitched edges guard against surface peeling or fraying, ensuring lasting durability. Available in three different sizes; Small, Medium and Extended, the MM300 has just the right size to suit any setup, and with an anti-skid rubber base, will always stay securely in place.
Katar Gaming Mouse Specifications
- Designed for winning: Created with the help of top pro-gaming teams around the world.
- Pro player mode: Get up to speed with preconfigured performance and tuning settings customized by the world's top players.
- Compact, ultra-light weight design: At just 85 grams, it can help you react more quickly and reduce fatigue.
- 8,000 DPI optical sensor: Extreme accuracy for FPS and MOBA gaming.
- Zero lag interface: 1,000Hz polling rate pushes the limits of the USB protocol.
- Ambidextrous Shape: Optimized textured rubber sides grips for left and right handed players.
- Four programmable buttons: Take control with extensive customization -- anything from simple remaps to complex macros.
- On-the-fly DPI tuning: Instantly adapt your mouse speed to the situation for total command of any environment
- MSRP: £28.99 Inc. VAT
- Superior control: Textile-weave surface designed for pixel-precise targeting and low friction tracking
- No Fray, No Fuss: Surrounded stitched edges guard against surface peeling
- Accurate + Precise: Optimized for both laser and optical gaming mice
- Zero slip: Anti-skid rubber base helps it stay securely in place
- Small: 256mm x 210mm x 3mm surface area
- Medium: 360mm x 300mm x 3mm surface area
- Extended: 930mm x 300mm x 3mm surface area
- MM300 Small: £9.99 Inc. VAT
- MM300 Medium: £12.99 Inc. VAT
- MM300 Extended: £19.99 Inc. VAT
The Katar Gaming mouse is available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors. The MM300 range of mouse mats will be available in November 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4