Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcendhttp://www.transcend.com.tw/pr/press/images/small_r2.gif), a leading manufacturer of industrial-grade products, is proud to introduce a new solution of SSD570 in a 2.5" form factor with the top quality SLC NAND flash embedded to its industrial product line. Taking advantage of the next-generation SATA III 6Gb/s interface, Transcend SSD570 in 128GB capacity boosts its exceptional transfer speeds of up to 510 MB/s read and 450 MB/s write. Best suited for industrial and embedded applications, Transcend SSD570 is equipped with value-added technologies such as IPS function, Device Sleep mode and S.M.A.R.T. attribute to provide lower power consumption and enhance data protection mechanism.
SLC NAND Flash Technology
Compliant with the third generation of the SATA specification utilizing the full potential of the 6Gb/s bus, Transcend SSD570 solid state drives deliver high speed sustained sequential read/write performance of up to 510 MB/s and 450 MB/s respectively. Built on advanced Transcend TS6500 controller and high-quality SLC NAND flash, which has higher stability in data retention and longer endurance than MLC, Transcend SSD570 guarantees faster transfer speed, longer read/write endurance and lower error rates. With shock and vibration resistance design, Transcend SSD570 is the perfect storage solution suitable for industrial applications that require intensive programming yet with excellent data integrity.
Built-in IPS Function
Transcend SSD570 is built in with IPS (Intelligent Power Shield) function which is stronger than other Transcend SSD series. Compared to normal SSDs without power shield function supported, Transcend SSD570 with exclusively built-in IPS function assures more data volume being written into flash chips in the event of sudden power loss. IPS function prolongs the time before the SSD enters write protection mode at the onset of power cut-off to ensure data integrity and to prevent the SSD from damage during sudden power failure or blackouts.
To strengthen product performance, Transcend SSD570 also supports various value-added technologies such as device sleep mode, S.M.A.R.T. capability, security command, built-in ECC and global wear-leveling algorithm, of all which give optimal reliability and stability for the product.
Transcend SSD570 is available in 64GB and 128GB, and backed by Transcend's Three-year Limited Warranty. Transcend SSD520 solid state drives with SLC flash chips and SATA II 3Gb/s interface available in 8GB, 16GB and 128GB are another option for industrial grade applications.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now