Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcendhttp://www.transcend.com.tw/pr/press/images/small_r2.gif), a leading manufacturer of industrial-grade products, is proud to introduce a new solution of SSD570 in a 2.5" form factor with the top quality SLC NAND flash embedded to its industrial product line. Taking advantage of the next-generation SATA III 6Gb/s interface, Transcend SSD570 in 128GB capacity boosts its exceptional transfer speeds of up to 510 MB/s read and 450 MB/s write. Best suited for industrial and embedded applications, Transcend SSD570 is equipped with value-added technologies such as IPS function, Device Sleep mode and S.M.A.R.T. attribute to provide lower power consumption and enhance data protection mechanism.
SLC NAND Flash Technology
Compliant with the third generation of the SATA specification utilizing the full potential of the 6Gb/s bus, Transcend SSD570 solid state drives deliver high speed sustained sequential read/write performance of up to 510 MB/s and 450 MB/s respectively. Built on advanced Transcend TS6500 controller and high-quality SLC NAND flash, which has higher stability in data retention and longer endurance than MLC, Transcend SSD570 guarantees faster transfer speed, longer read/write endurance and lower error rates. With shock and vibration resistance design, Transcend SSD570 is the perfect storage solution suitable for industrial applications that require intensive programming yet with excellent data integrity.
Built-in IPS Function
Transcend SSD570 is built in with IPS (Intelligent Power Shield) function which is stronger than other Transcend SSD series. Compared to normal SSDs without power shield function supported, Transcend SSD570 with exclusively built-in IPS function assures more data volume being written into flash chips in the event of sudden power loss. IPS function prolongs the time before the SSD enters write protection mode at the onset of power cut-off to ensure data integrity and to prevent the SSD from damage during sudden power failure or blackouts.
To strengthen product performance, Transcend SSD570 also supports various value-added technologies such as device sleep mode, S.M.A.R.T. capability, security command, built-in ECC and global wear-leveling algorithm, of all which give optimal reliability and stability for the product.
Transcend SSD570 is available in 64GB and 128GB, and backed by Transcend's Three-year Limited Warranty. Transcend SSD520 solid state drives with SLC flash chips and SATA II 3Gb/s interface available in 8GB, 16GB and 128GB are another option for industrial grade applications.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz