The Electronic Sports World Cup (ESWC), which will be held from October 28th to November 1st at Porte de Versailles during Paris Games Week, will be bringing together 500 players from 50 countries. The ESWC will be using the Toornament platform to make it easier to follow the competition.
Toornament is a platform for organising video game tournaments and distributing tournament content to the media that want to pass on the information. Toornament is aiming to be the global and ubiquitous operator of these tournaments as an open and powerful platform designed for the industry, with three objectives:
- Encourage and standardise good practice in electronic sports
- Increase the number of tournaments and make organisation and financing easier
- Share tournament results, statistics and broadcasts with as many people as possible
To incorporate the Toornament ESWC monitoring widgets on your site, just copy/paste the line of HTML code corresponding to the tournament; it's free and without advertising. You can publish real-time results, competition schedules and livestream associated with the tournaments and matches on your site.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software