Nokia announced today that its English language listing prospectus, prepared for the listing on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd ("Nasdaq Helsinki") of the new shares to be issued as consideration to Alcatel-Lucent security holders in conjunction with the proposed combination between Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent, has been approved by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority on October 23, 2015. In addition to the listing of the new shares on Nasdaq Helsinki, the listing prospectus will be used for the contemplated listing of Nokia's existing and new shares on Euronext Paris and in connection with the public exchange offer, for which purpose the listing prospectus will be notified to the French stock market authority, Autorité des Marchés Financiers.
The English language listing prospectus together with Finnish and French language translations of the prospectus summary will be available on Nokia's website at http://company.nokia.com/en/investors/financial-reports/filings-related-to-the-alcatel-lucent-transaction starting on October 26, 2015, as well as at the reception of Nasdaq Helsinki at Fabianinkatu 14, FI-00100 Helsinki, Finland, and at the head office of Nokia at Karaportti 3, FI-02610 Espoo, Finland on or about October 28, 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design