Nokia announced today that its English language listing prospectus, prepared for the listing on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd ("Nasdaq Helsinki") of the new shares to be issued as consideration to Alcatel-Lucent security holders in conjunction with the proposed combination between Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent, has been approved by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority on October 23, 2015. In addition to the listing of the new shares on Nasdaq Helsinki, the listing prospectus will be used for the contemplated listing of Nokia's existing and new shares on Euronext Paris and in connection with the public exchange offer, for which purpose the listing prospectus will be notified to the French stock market authority, Autorité des Marchés Financiers.
The English language listing prospectus together with Finnish and French language translations of the prospectus summary will be available on Nokia's website at http://company.nokia.com/en/investors/financial-reports/filings-related-to-the-alcatel-lucent-transaction starting on October 26, 2015, as well as at the reception of Nasdaq Helsinki at Fabianinkatu 14, FI-00100 Helsinki, Finland, and at the head office of Nokia at Karaportti 3, FI-02610 Espoo, Finland on or about October 28, 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4