Nokia announced today that its English language listing prospectus, prepared for the listing on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd ("Nasdaq Helsinki") of the new shares to be issued as consideration to Alcatel-Lucent security holders in conjunction with the proposed combination between Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent, has been approved by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority on October 23, 2015. In addition to the listing of the new shares on Nasdaq Helsinki, the listing prospectus will be used for the contemplated listing of Nokia's existing and new shares on Euronext Paris and in connection with the public exchange offer, for which purpose the listing prospectus will be notified to the French stock market authority, Autorité des Marchés Financiers.
The English language listing prospectus together with Finnish and French language translations of the prospectus summary will be available on Nokia's website at http://company.nokia.com/en/investors/financial-reports/filings-related-to-the-alcatel-lucent-transaction starting on October 26, 2015, as well as at the reception of Nasdaq Helsinki at Fabianinkatu 14, FI-00100 Helsinki, Finland, and at the head office of Nokia at Karaportti 3, FI-02610 Espoo, Finland on or about October 28, 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now