EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to release ASUS MAXIMUS VIII motherboard monoblock - EK-FB ASUS M8G Monoblock. It's compatible with three ASUS MAXIMUS VIII motherboard models - Hero, Ranger and Gene.
EK-FB ASUS M8G Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for Intel LGA-1151 socket Skylake CPU and the following ASUS MAXIMUS VIII motherboards:
- ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Hero
- ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Ranger
- ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Gene
Designed and engineered in cooperation with ASUS, this monoblock uses award winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel LGA-1151 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps.
Base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic glass material, depending on the variant.
"With this release, we are bringing Full Board M8G Monoblock for three MAXIMUS VIII motherboards simultaneously and customers have much more liquid cooling options available when choosing their next ASUS ROG Z170 series motherboard." said Niko Tivadar, EK's Chief of R&D. "Monoblock for the ASUS MAXIMUS VIII EXTREME is also already in the works."
You can always check for compatible water blocks by using EK Cooling Configurator database where compatible video cards and motherboards are being added to the list on a daily basis:
EK-FB ASUS M8G monoblocks are made in Slovenia, Europe and are readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. In the table below you can find MSR prices with VAT included.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand