Team Group, the world's leading memory brand, today launched its newest extreme lightweight flash drive, T151. Being the most compact soft rubber USB drive in the industry, you are able to carry it around wherever you go since it is as small and lightweight as a coin, and it is also easy to open/close the cap or use it one handed. Besides the advantage of being able to use it conveniently with one hand, now all your important data is at the grasp of your fingertips.
T151's design is inspired by the surface tension of water droplets. Its sleek sides make it even more eye catching for consumers. In addition, T151 is exclusively using TPR soft rubber material and COB (Chip On Board) assembly process to offer waterproof, dust proof and shockproof protection. It avoids data corruption or data loss which caused by external forces during the operation. It provides an all-around protection to every moment of your precious memory. T151's cleverly designed bead chain and hangtag not only allow you to match and hang it on your personal belongings, you can also hide the hangtag inside the cap. The smart design of the hangtag and the USB drive cap can prevent the problem of losing or misplacing the cap.
As for the color, T151 is using calm gray and blue to highlight by contrast the premium feel of this stylish micro device. We offer four memory capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB for consumers to choose from based on their needs. Consumers are now able to enjoy the freedom of saving their important data without any hassle.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court