TRENDnet Launches a High Performance Wireless N Internet Security Camera
TORRANCE, Calif. -March 3, 2008-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the launch of the Wireless N Internet Camera Server with 2-Way Audio, model TV-IP512WN, which offers unsurpassed wireless range and video streaming bandwidth.
The Wireless N Internet Camera Server with 2-Way Audio transmits real-time high quality streaming video over the Internet. Users can view and manage the camera from any Internet connection. 300Mbps wireless n technology provides up to four times the coverage of comparable wireless g solutions and vastly improved bandwidth to wirelessly stream security video.
Manage up to 32 TRENDnet cameras with the included complimentary camera management software. Advanced features include multiple variable-shape motion detection recording windows, event driven email alerts, scheduled recording sessions, MPEG-4 and MJPEG image compression and advanced hard drive storage allocation tools.
Add this camera to your wireless network at the touch of a button with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) support. 2-way audio allows users to hear and talk to people in the camera's viewing field. Input/Output ports can be hard wired to third party alarm systems. The camera comes with a removable CS lens and features 16x digital zoom. A built-in SD card slot permits users to store images directly to a memory card. The off-white camera housing blends into most environments and includes a wall / ceiling mounting kit for easy installation.
"This is a solid enterprise class camera that redefines the bounds of wireless Internet security camera technology," stated Brian Chu, IT Director for TRENDnet. "This camera can be placed further from a wireless n signal access point or router-all while offering much greater bandwidth to transmit high quality security video."
The Wireless N Internet Camera Server with 2-Way Audio, model TV-IP512WN, will begin shipping May 1st. It will be available from all TRENDnet Online and retail partners shortly after the published shipping date.
The MSRP for the Wireless N Internet Camera Server with 2-Way Audio is US $249.99
TRENDnet is an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnet is headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD