Were back with yet another podcast, and since our last one was all about gaming we thought that we would toss this one together to cover all of the major stories in tech from the past week. First on our agenda is a report that clues us in on the US military ponying up $50 million after getting caught pirating software. From there we move onto Netflix, Bitcoins, and Google's love for Apple Mac devices. We finish things up with some commentary on the big announcement from OCZ this week.
You can find links to the articles we covered in this podcast below.
- US Military caught pirating software, settles for $50 million.
- Nextflix can not keep up with super HD content, how will it be able to handle 4K streaming?
- Bitcoin soars to over $1000 per coin, how high can it go?
- Google says all employees must use Apple Mac devices for work, have to present strong case to use PC or Chromebook.
- OCZ Suspends Trading on stock, something is up.
- OCZ Announces possible asset buyout by Toshiba.
- Timeline of what led to OCZs fall from grace.