CHW has obtained information relating to AMD's upcoming Southbridge 800 in a new Chipset Roadmap that looks forward to 2009. Some of its most notable features include :-
* A-link Express 3.0 @ 4x5GHz
* PCI Express GPP - PCI-Express 2.0 @ 4x5GHz
* Support for Fusion CPU up to C6
* Ethernet MAC: Integrated Gb Mac
* Integrated Clock: Supported as option
* SATA AHCI 1.2
* SATA III: 6Gb option
You can click on the image below for more details on the enhancements it will offer.
Further Reading: Read and find more CPU, APU & Chipsets news at our CPU, APU & Chipsets news index page.