We've just been forwarded some information on the new 9800 GTX+ direct from NVIDIA. Since we're all very busy at the moment we won't go into too much detail, but as you can see below, the specs and features look quite attractive.
The GeForce 9800 GTX+ takes the highly efficient G92-based GeForce 9800 GTX and offers unbeatable value for value conscious gamers.
Key product points:
• GeForce 9800 GTX+ is the best single card price/performance at $229; the original GeForce 9800 GTX will transition to $199
• Processor clock of 1836MHz and graphics clock of 738MHz
• GeForce PhysX support! World's only physics API for both the CPU and the GPU!
• Support for CUDA-based applications, including Folding@Home and Badaboom video transcoding applications.
• Support for 2-way and 3-way SLI
Hopefully we will see samples in the coming week or two and put our own perspective on it. In the meantime, we're expecting to see quite a bit of news about this circulating across the globe anytime now. PC Perspective already have a bit of a scoop on it here, with inevitably more coverage to follow suit which we'll update in here as it comes to light.
Update: The below sites now have coverage on 9800 GTX+ :-