A quick heads up for users of the popular FPS counter software Fraps; a program used for benchmarking, capturing screens and recording gameplay video in real-time. There is a new version out this week which includes the following fixes and enhancements :-
* Added 64-bit Fraps FPS1 codec
* Added support for resolutions up to 2560x1600 on single core CPUs
* Fixed crash when recording with sound under Vista SP1
* Fixed D3D9 recording speed on x64 versions of Windows
* Fixed Windows start bug when Fraps installed in a folder with a space in the name
* Improved compatibility with 3rd party graphic utilities
You can download Fraps 2.9.4 here folks.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.