CoolIT Systems have lined up a new range of products to be showcased during CES next week; these comprise the new "Freezone Elite" liquid/TEC cooler which include's the firm's MTEC Control Center, a dual TEC graphics card cooler which they simply call the "Dual Drive Bay VGA Cooler", a sealed/closed loop radiator and pump module dubbed "PURE" for efficient CPU cooling, and also the Boreas MTEC Chassis which combines a powerful liquid cooling solution implemented into Silverston'e TJ-07 full-size aluminum tower chassis.
If you've been toying with the idea of overclocking your rig, you may want to prevent it from experiencing any catastrophic meltdowns. Looking out for you (and your hardware) is CoolIT, which is readying a new lineup of liquid cooling innovations for release at CES. Among the new MTEC CPU / GPU coolers is the Freezone Elite ($449.99), which utilizes both liquid cooling and thermoelectrics to drive down your CPU's temperature and comes bundled with the firm's MTEC Control Center to give you constant status updates.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Musk shows capabilities of the new self-driving hardware
- Landing on Mars didn't go as planned
- Xiaomi sells a million phones in India in 18 days
- Razer Blade Pro laptop rocks GTX 1080, 4K G-Sync display
- Nintendo Switch may sport dedicated game video recording
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- How do i contact the moderators?
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package