CoolIT Systems have lined up a new range of products to be showcased during CES next week; these comprise the new "Freezone Elite" liquid/TEC cooler which include's the firm's MTEC Control Center, a dual TEC graphics card cooler which they simply call the "Dual Drive Bay VGA Cooler", a sealed/closed loop radiator and pump module dubbed "PURE" for efficient CPU cooling, and also the Boreas MTEC Chassis which combines a powerful liquid cooling solution implemented into Silverston'e TJ-07 full-size aluminum tower chassis.
If you've been toying with the idea of overclocking your rig, you may want to prevent it from experiencing any catastrophic meltdowns. Looking out for you (and your hardware) is CoolIT, which is readying a new lineup of liquid cooling innovations for release at CES. Among the new MTEC CPU / GPU coolers is the Freezone Elite ($449.99), which utilizes both liquid cooling and thermoelectrics to drive down your CPU's temperature and comes bundled with the firm's MTEC Control Center to give you constant status updates.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives