CoolIT Systems have lined up a new range of products to be showcased during CES next week; these comprise the new "Freezone Elite" liquid/TEC cooler which include's the firm's MTEC Control Center, a dual TEC graphics card cooler which they simply call the "Dual Drive Bay VGA Cooler", a sealed/closed loop radiator and pump module dubbed "PURE" for efficient CPU cooling, and also the Boreas MTEC Chassis which combines a powerful liquid cooling solution implemented into Silverston'e TJ-07 full-size aluminum tower chassis.
If you've been toying with the idea of overclocking your rig, you may want to prevent it from experiencing any catastrophic meltdowns. Looking out for you (and your hardware) is CoolIT, which is readying a new lineup of liquid cooling innovations for release at CES. Among the new MTEC CPU / GPU coolers is the Freezone Elite ($449.99), which utilizes both liquid cooling and thermoelectrics to drive down your CPU's temperature and comes bundled with the firm's MTEC Control Center to give you constant status updates.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now