Vista's first service pack isn't all that far away from completion, and up until now there's been no definitive details of what exactly it will bring.
Today that changes though, as Microsoft has let fly some documents which share explicit details of the service pack in terms of every single update to be implemented. The mass of updates fall into the following sub-catagories :-
- Hardware Ecosystem Support and Enhancements
- Reliability Improvements
- Performance and Power Consumption Improvements
- Security Improvements
- Desktop Administration and Management
- Setup and Deployment Improvements
- Interoperability Improvements
- Feature or API Changes
- General Improvements and Enhancements
TechConnect have posted up the complete changelog here folks.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.