Memory maker A-DATA have recently announced a complete new range of USB flash drives dubbed the "NTSC" Series. The full lineup comprises flash drives in five different styles; these being the N702, C701, C702, S702 and Disney T703 series.
To learn more about their individual characteristics, you can find the official PR here.
November 28, 2007 - A-DATA Technology, a global leader in memory modules and flash memory application products, announces plans to introduce the fashionable N702, C701, C702, S702 and Disney T703 series of USB flash drives. These series of USB flash drives advocate the sophistication that today's user demands and transforms the plain oval shaped USB flash drive into a showpiece worthy of a conversation. Each series is crafted with the utmost care highlighting the product's elegance and high quality design.
Further Reading: Read and find more Connectivity & Communications news at our Connectivity & Communications news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- Star Citizen's 'next phase' to be unveiled at PAX Australia on Nov 1
- The National Videogame Museum to be built-in Frisco, Texas
- Nick Shih overclocks the new Intel Core i7 5960X processor to 6.6GHz
- AMD partners up with companies for FreeSync monitors, due in Q1 2015
- AMD teams with Synopsys IP for 14/16nm APU/GPU products, teases 10nm
- PCIe video card no video in 2 of 3 slots
- Asrock X99M Killer with Asus Xonar Essence STX
- Andromedia Supersonic-P Bluetooth Vibration Speaker Review
- extreme6 m.2 ultra compatibility
- z97x-gaming CPU_FAN stays off from resume
- Micron Debuts the M600 Solid State Drives
- Lexar Introduces World's Fastest SD UHS-II Cards
- Phanteks Introduces the Enthoo Evolv mATX PC Case
- Netgear Announces New Nighthawk X4 R7500 Smart Wi-Fi Router
- Lian Li Announces the PC-V1000L Full Tower Chassis