Memory maker A-DATA have recently announced a complete new range of USB flash drives dubbed the "NTSC" Series. The full lineup comprises flash drives in five different styles; these being the N702, C701, C702, S702 and Disney T703 series.
To learn more about their individual characteristics, you can find the official PR here.
November 28, 2007 - A-DATA Technology, a global leader in memory modules and flash memory application products, announces plans to introduce the fashionable N702, C701, C702, S702 and Disney T703 series of USB flash drives. These series of USB flash drives advocate the sophistication that today's user demands and transforms the plain oval shaped USB flash drive into a showpiece worthy of a conversation. Each series is crafted with the utmost care highlighting the product's elegance and high quality design.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 leaks: release date, grappling hooks, maps and more
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro will feature OLED screen above keyboard
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Intel rumored to unveil its new 200-series chipset at Computex
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition