Memory maker A-DATA have recently announced a complete new range of USB flash drives dubbed the "NTSC" Series. The full lineup comprises flash drives in five different styles; these being the N702, C701, C702, S702 and Disney T703 series.
To learn more about their individual characteristics, you can find the official PR here.
November 28, 2007 - A-DATA Technology, a global leader in memory modules and flash memory application products, announces plans to introduce the fashionable N702, C701, C702, S702 and Disney T703 series of USB flash drives. These series of USB flash drives advocate the sophistication that today's user demands and transforms the plain oval shaped USB flash drive into a showpiece worthy of a conversation. Each series is crafted with the utmost care highlighting the product's elegance and high quality design.
Further Reading: Read and find more Connectivity & Communications news at our Connectivity & Communications news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus demand sees Foxconn hiring even more staff
- Self-destructing SSDs can be remotely destroyed from an SMS
- Samsung teases that it has given Apple a 'headstart for iPhone 7'
- Galaxy Note 4 has a large gap between its display, and metal frame
- German mag says it's banned from Apple events after BendGate coverage
- 4K Showdown - Intel X79 vs. X99 with ASUS GeForce GTX 980 4GB Quad SLI
- Samsung SE-218GN Slim External DVD Writer Review
- Front Panel Leads (Lian Li PC-A61B) and Asus Q Connector
- Can you boot off the ultra M.2 socket on the Z97 Extreme6?
- CPU/System fan fail to run coming out of sleep.
- Sharkoon Announces Skiller PRO Gaming Keyboard
- TSMC Delivers First Fully Functional 16FinFET Networking Processor
- Samsung Starts Producing 3.2-Terabyte NVMe SSD Based on 3D V-NAND
- Cooler Master Announces Novatouch TKL Keyboard
- Micron Debuts the M600 Solid State Drives