Memory maker A-DATA have recently announced a complete new range of USB flash drives dubbed the "NTSC" Series. The full lineup comprises flash drives in five different styles; these being the N702, C701, C702, S702 and Disney T703 series.
To learn more about their individual characteristics, you can find the official PR here.
November 28, 2007 - A-DATA Technology, a global leader in memory modules and flash memory application products, announces plans to introduce the fashionable N702, C701, C702, S702 and Disney T703 series of USB flash drives. These series of USB flash drives advocate the sophistication that today's user demands and transforms the plain oval shaped USB flash drive into a showpiece worthy of a conversation. Each series is crafted with the utmost care highlighting the product's elegance and high quality design.
Further Reading: Read and find more Connectivity & Communications news at our Connectivity & Communications news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- Retailer Meijer moving forward with CurrentC and Apple Pay payments
- Trent Reznor currently working at Apple, helping with secret project
- We should expect to see Radeon R9 290X GPUs with 8GB of RAM soon
- Star Citizen will reach $100 million in funding before it launches
- Nintendo working on sleep and deprivation sensor in health venture
- Advise on Graphics Card - Adding 2nd monitor
- MyDigitalSSD Bulletproof 4 mSATA Storage Enclosure Review
- 990FX Extreme4 bios wont update
- H97M Pro4 board does not recognize Intel stock CPU or chassis fan cooler speed
- Asrock A-Tuning utility Intel SpeedStep BUG on H97M Pro4 bios 1.20
- ASRock Unveils the X99 Extreme11 Motherboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces the G751 Gaming Laptop
- Turtle Beach XO ONE Gaming Headset Now Available in Stores
- Eurocom Launches M5 Pro Ultra HD Notebook
- Shuttle Announces High-resolution Triple-display Slim PC