Memory maker A-DATA have recently announced a complete new range of USB flash drives dubbed the "NTSC" Series. The full lineup comprises flash drives in five different styles; these being the N702, C701, C702, S702 and Disney T703 series.
To learn more about their individual characteristics, you can find the official PR here.
November 28, 2007 - A-DATA Technology, a global leader in memory modules and flash memory application products, announces plans to introduce the fashionable N702, C701, C702, S702 and Disney T703 series of USB flash drives. These series of USB flash drives advocate the sophistication that today's user demands and transforms the plain oval shaped USB flash drive into a showpiece worthy of a conversation. Each series is crafted with the utmost care highlighting the product's elegance and high quality design.
Further Reading: Read and find more Connectivity & Communications news at our Connectivity & Communications news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- UNICEF launches Kid Power campaign utilizing wearables
- US government wasting plenty of money on drones, with little oversight
- Facebook teases the Oculus Rift for later this year
- More than 20 universities join Open Source Virtual Reality movement
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi