Memory maker A-DATA have recently announced a complete new range of USB flash drives dubbed the "NTSC" Series. The full lineup comprises flash drives in five different styles; these being the N702, C701, C702, S702 and Disney T703 series.
To learn more about their individual characteristics, you can find the official PR here.
November 28, 2007 - A-DATA Technology, a global leader in memory modules and flash memory application products, announces plans to introduce the fashionable N702, C701, C702, S702 and Disney T703 series of USB flash drives. These series of USB flash drives advocate the sophistication that today's user demands and transforms the plain oval shaped USB flash drive into a showpiece worthy of a conversation. Each series is crafted with the utmost care highlighting the product's elegance and high quality design.
Further Reading: Read and find more Connectivity & Communications news at our Connectivity & Communications news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- New ghostly snailfish swimming at great depths in Mariana Trench
- Xbox One VR kit confirmed by developers, should arrive at E3 2015
- North Korea offers joint investigation with the US over Sony hack
- NVIDIA rumored to launch GeForce GTX 960 in January, 150W power draw
- Green Man Gaming joins in on the festive gaming sale goodness
- is it possible to get a replacement I/o shield?
- Silicon Power T11 240GB Thunderbolt External SSD Review
- ASRock Z97E-itx/AC - No Sound
- Issue with Gigabyte X99 UD5 after flashing to new f8 bios
- X58A-UD7 Bios question
- Illuminate & Customize Hardware with Satechi's Computer LED Light Strip
- Oceania to join the fight in Smite world championships season 2
- Innodisk Announces Mini-DIMM series DRAM with Very Low Profile height for Communications Applications
- Logitech Shareholders Approve Proposals, Including Dividend, at Annual General Meeting
- SYNNEX Corporation Broadens Cable Footprint with Time Warner Cable Business Class Distribution Agreement