Not unlike other select AMD partners who have chosen to make this move just recently, Sapphire have also announced that they are bundling their DX10 based HD 2600 Series graphics cards (Pro and XT models) with a full version copy of the first DirectX 10 game to hit the shelves, Call of Juarez.
To learn more about the "SAPPHIRE HD 2600 Call of Juarez Special Edition" package you can grab Sapphire's PR here folks.
SAPPHIRE Technology announced an exciting game bundle of Call of Juarez with HD 2600 series graphics solution in a number of selected countries in Asia Pacific region. Developed by Techland, Call of Juarez is one of the first games to fully utilize Microsoft DirectX®10. For gamers to experience the exceptional DX® 10 gaming performance, full version of Call of Juarez is bundled with the award winning SAPPHIRE HD 2600 XT GDDR4 / GDDR3 and HD 2600 PRO GDDR3 graphics cards.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes