Not unlike other select AMD partners who have chosen to make this move just recently, Sapphire have also announced that they are bundling their DX10 based HD 2600 Series graphics cards (Pro and XT models) with a full version copy of the first DirectX 10 game to hit the shelves, Call of Juarez.
To learn more about the "SAPPHIRE HD 2600 Call of Juarez Special Edition" package you can grab Sapphire's PR here folks.
SAPPHIRE Technology announced an exciting game bundle of Call of Juarez with HD 2600 series graphics solution in a number of selected countries in Asia Pacific region. Developed by Techland, Call of Juarez is one of the first games to fully utilize Microsoft DirectX®10. For gamers to experience the exceptional DX® 10 gaming performance, full version of Call of Juarez is bundled with the award winning SAPPHIRE HD 2600 XT GDDR4 / GDDR3 and HD 2600 PRO GDDR3 graphics cards.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types