An official announcement made its way to me from ECS earlier today which details the release of a couple new motherboards, the G31T-M and P33T-A.
Both of these boards are based around Intel's new G31 express chipset with an embedded GMA 3100 graphics core as well as a vacant PCI-Express x16 slot for scalable high-end graphics support.
The G31T-M is a micro ATX form factor board which is aimed towards entry level / budget conscious buyers, whilst the P33T-A is a full ATX form factor version designed for performance users still on a fairly tight budget.
For more info on them both have a read of ECS's official PR here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, 1st August, 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), the world's leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, has today announced the release of its G31 express chipset series motherboards - the G31T-M and P33T-A. Both of the LGA775 G31T-M and P33T-A deliver Intel® Core2 Quad / Core2 Duo processing power, responsive integrated graphics with the Intel GMA 3100 graphics core and a PCI Express x16 slot for scalable high-end graphics card support. The G31T-M's, micro ATX form factor, is designed for entry-level users for general usage. The P33T-A's, ATX form factor, is designed for performance users on a budget. The motherboards come ready to support the Windows® Vista Premium OS and deliver maximum multi-tasking performance to a variety of users.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now