An official announcement made its way to me from ECS earlier today which details the release of a couple new motherboards, the G31T-M and P33T-A.
Both of these boards are based around Intel's new G31 express chipset with an embedded GMA 3100 graphics core as well as a vacant PCI-Express x16 slot for scalable high-end graphics support.
The G31T-M is a micro ATX form factor board which is aimed towards entry level / budget conscious buyers, whilst the P33T-A is a full ATX form factor version designed for performance users still on a fairly tight budget.
For more info on them both have a read of ECS's official PR here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, 1st August, 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), the world's leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, has today announced the release of its G31 express chipset series motherboards - the G31T-M and P33T-A. Both of the LGA775 G31T-M and P33T-A deliver Intel® Core2 Quad / Core2 Duo processing power, responsive integrated graphics with the Intel GMA 3100 graphics core and a PCI Express x16 slot for scalable high-end graphics card support. The G31T-M's, micro ATX form factor, is designed for entry-level users for general usage. The P33T-A's, ATX form factor, is designed for performance users on a budget. The motherboards come ready to support the Windows® Vista Premium OS and deliver maximum multi-tasking performance to a variety of users.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs
- Western Digital Corporation renews patent cross-license agreement with Samsung
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing