An official announcement made its way to me from ECS earlier today which details the release of a couple new motherboards, the G31T-M and P33T-A.
Both of these boards are based around Intel's new G31 express chipset with an embedded GMA 3100 graphics core as well as a vacant PCI-Express x16 slot for scalable high-end graphics support.
The G31T-M is a micro ATX form factor board which is aimed towards entry level / budget conscious buyers, whilst the P33T-A is a full ATX form factor version designed for performance users still on a fairly tight budget.
For more info on them both have a read of ECS's official PR here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, 1st August, 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), the world's leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, has today announced the release of its G31 express chipset series motherboards - the G31T-M and P33T-A. Both of the LGA775 G31T-M and P33T-A deliver Intel® Core2 Quad / Core2 Duo processing power, responsive integrated graphics with the Intel GMA 3100 graphics core and a PCI Express x16 slot for scalable high-end graphics card support. The G31T-M's, micro ATX form factor, is designed for entry-level users for general usage. The P33T-A's, ATX form factor, is designed for performance users on a budget. The motherboards come ready to support the Windows® Vista Premium OS and deliver maximum multi-tasking performance to a variety of users.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy VII Remake has destructible environments
- HTC's Snapdragon 835 powered flagship leaks - the HTC U
- Final Fantasy XIV free trial now has unlimited time
- SpaceX to launch first-ever used rocket to space
- Gamestop: we'll be chasing Switch supply this whole year
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design