3.5" external HDD enclosures flood the market these days, so it's become very hard for companies to make their product stand out.
Thermaltake dont have to worry about that with their new "Muse R-Duo Raid External Enclosure" though, as this one is capable of taking up to two 750GB HDDs in RAID 0, 1, Linear or BIG.
Some of the key features are as follows :-
* Integrated high performance 30mm fan
* Backup & restore software included
* Supports eSATA & USB2.0 interface
* Brushed aluminum housing
* Rotating acrylic foot stands
* Supports plug & play and hot-swapping
For more images and details on on it head over to Thermaltake's website.
Further Reading: Read and find more Storage news at our Storage news index page.