If you still have got enough RD 2900 XT news for today, then bad luck - here is some more for you addicts.
Here are some shots of retail cards from Sapphire, MSI and GeCube. The latter two cards are just using the reference cooler but Sapphire does things a little differently.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards news at our Video Cards news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this news
Latest Tech News Posts
- Keep your friends closer with Facebook's new 'Nearby Friends' feature
- Microsoft sells 5 million Xbox One units, Sony is now in the lead
- Toyota will launch its hydrogen fuel cell-powered car next year
- Edward Snowden asks Vladimir Putin about Russian spying activities
- Google sells out of Glass spots in only a day
Latest DownloadsView More Latest Downloads
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: Did EA kill the Battlefield franchise with the terrible BF4 issues?View More Polls
- Project M.A.R.V: The Multi-Rotor Aerial Reconnaissance Vehicle, Part 1
- ASRock HDMI Switch process problem
- G1 Sniper Z87 and i7-4771 problem - can't set turbo for all cores to 3.9 ghz
- PLX Technology Site Visit - ExpressFabric Demonstration
- System turns on by itself....
- Intel Reports First-Quarter Revenue of $12.8 Billion
- Toshiba Announces Completely Redesigned Performance Laptops
- ASUStor Announces Compatibility for ASUS Xonar Series USB DAC Devices
- Greenliant Now Shipping mSATA ArmourDrive SSDs
- ASUS Announces New Additions to Its Desktop PC and All-in-One PC Line-up