With the constant drive to make console/PC gaming more and more immersive as technology allows for it, we've seen various forms of gaming controllers to help with that such as steering wheels, rumbling gamepads, and even guitars (Guitar Heros II for the 360), but website New Launches have posted up the top 10 weirdest game controllers ever released to try and get you 'into the game', namely a control glove, train conductors controls, and even funnier? a chainsaw!
Innovation has kickstarted a new trend. With every new generation of video game console comes an even more innovative game control. The content of the game is no longer the only criteria; it's the type of game control that you play with that makes all the difference. Sega Mega Drive Controller, NES Zapper and Atari 2600 joystick may be a distant past, but the new generation remotes are equally hip. Today, controllers can connect to consoles through Bluetooth, like the Sony PlayStation 3, or sport motion and tilt sensors, like the Nintendo Wii remote. Here is list of the top 10 Weird Game Controllers; weird cause they are a breed apart!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Did Obsidian just tease Fallout: New Orleans?
- Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 4, priced at $150
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup