With the constant drive to make console/PC gaming more and more immersive as technology allows for it, we've seen various forms of gaming controllers to help with that such as steering wheels, rumbling gamepads, and even guitars (Guitar Heros II for the 360), but website New Launches have posted up the top 10 weirdest game controllers ever released to try and get you 'into the game', namely a control glove, train conductors controls, and even funnier? a chainsaw!
Innovation has kickstarted a new trend. With every new generation of video game console comes an even more innovative game control. The content of the game is no longer the only criteria; it's the type of game control that you play with that makes all the difference. Sega Mega Drive Controller, NES Zapper and Atari 2600 joystick may be a distant past, but the new generation remotes are equally hip. Today, controllers can connect to consoles through Bluetooth, like the Sony PlayStation 3, or sport motion and tilt sensors, like the Nintendo Wii remote. Here is list of the top 10 Weird Game Controllers; weird cause they are a breed apart!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio