With the constant drive to make console/PC gaming more and more immersive as technology allows for it, we've seen various forms of gaming controllers to help with that such as steering wheels, rumbling gamepads, and even guitars (Guitar Heros II for the 360), but website New Launches have posted up the top 10 weirdest game controllers ever released to try and get you 'into the game', namely a control glove, train conductors controls, and even funnier? a chainsaw!
Innovation has kickstarted a new trend. With every new generation of video game console comes an even more innovative game control. The content of the game is no longer the only criteria; it's the type of game control that you play with that makes all the difference. Sega Mega Drive Controller, NES Zapper and Atari 2600 joystick may be a distant past, but the new generation remotes are equally hip. Today, controllers can connect to consoles through Bluetooth, like the Sony PlayStation 3, or sport motion and tilt sensors, like the Nintendo Wii remote. Here is list of the top 10 Weird Game Controllers; weird cause they are a breed apart!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Destiny 2's new 4K trailer: PC master race goodness
- ADATA unleashes XPG SX9000 NVMe M.2 SSD: 2.8GB/sec reads
- AMD's new driver for Vega, improves mining performance
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes