Not unlike several other competitors, MSI are venturing into previously unchartered market segments with a new range of products on display at CeBIT right now, as highlighted within this press release.
One of the things that caught my eye most of all would be their move to enter the personal navigation market with a GPS receiver. Also made mention of is their VDB Box, used for transmitting video files via a bluetooth signal, as well as their D320 portable TV.
Fueled by the constantly improving technology and intense market competition in the recent years, MSI took an integrated strategic management focusing on multi-dimensional strategy formulation and implementation. MSI continues to respond to the changing demands of the market by delivering products and services that cater to consumers' desire and demand. MSI is also committed to invest in design and engineering to offer its customers' cutting-edge technology and the most appropriate solutions that will enhance and improve the consumers' quality of life.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league