Not unlike several other competitors, MSI are venturing into previously unchartered market segments with a new range of products on display at CeBIT right now, as highlighted within this press release.
One of the things that caught my eye most of all would be their move to enter the personal navigation market with a GPS receiver. Also made mention of is their VDB Box, used for transmitting video files via a bluetooth signal, as well as their D320 portable TV.
Fueled by the constantly improving technology and intense market competition in the recent years, MSI took an integrated strategic management focusing on multi-dimensional strategy formulation and implementation. MSI continues to respond to the changing demands of the market by delivering products and services that cater to consumers' desire and demand. MSI is also committed to invest in design and engineering to offer its customers' cutting-edge technology and the most appropriate solutions that will enhance and improve the consumers' quality of life.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio