Not unlike several other competitors, MSI are venturing into previously unchartered market segments with a new range of products on display at CeBIT right now, as highlighted within this press release.
One of the things that caught my eye most of all would be their move to enter the personal navigation market with a GPS receiver. Also made mention of is their VDB Box, used for transmitting video files via a bluetooth signal, as well as their D320 portable TV.
Fueled by the constantly improving technology and intense market competition in the recent years, MSI took an integrated strategic management focusing on multi-dimensional strategy formulation and implementation. MSI continues to respond to the changing demands of the market by delivering products and services that cater to consumers' desire and demand. MSI is also committed to invest in design and engineering to offer its customers' cutting-edge technology and the most appropriate solutions that will enhance and improve the consumers' quality of life.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes