Details have surfaced of a second generation mobile PC from Samsung dubbed the Q1 Ultra, based on the Santa Rose platform from Intel.
This new mobile beast boasts features'a'PLENTY. It comes with a 7 inch WSVGA display and also Microsoft Vista Home Premium edition pre-installed (and yes, it'll do aeroglass too!). Thanks to the wraps being taken off it at CeBIT today, theres a number of sites with piccies and info as per the below linkies :-
Hannover (Germany) - Following Microsoft's Origami campaign last year, we expected a world-changing mobile PC - and were disappointed by a product that was too large, too slow, too expensive and lacked important wireless features. Samsung has redesigned its Q1 for 2007 - and believes that the Q1 Ultra will fill the Q1's gaps. But we still have the impression that UMPCs remain half-baked products.
But let's talk about the improvements first. According to Samsung, buyers of the first generation UMPC liked the device's design, the screen size, the touch screen and its full PC functionality. However, on the other side, customers criticized the device's size, lack of connectivity, not enough battery life and the absence of a real keyboard.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel