ECS' have issued out an announcement leading up to CeBit which talks about a couple of new motherboards to go on display there. These not just any old boards however, they're based on the next-gen Intel Bearlake platform.
The P35T-A model (left thumbnail) is the performance/gaming focused offering, whilst the G33T-M is IGP based and designed more so for the "digital home".
Get the full scoop on 'em within the press material here peeps.
Milton Keynes, England, 13 March, 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), the world's leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, will reveal their first Intel Bearlake-based motherboards at CeBIT 2007. The new P35T-A, G33T-M and Q35T-M motherboards feature the next generation chipsets and will be continued by the current P965, G965 and Q965 Broadwater-based motherboards, offering across-the-board performance benefits. All these new motherboard chipsets are validated to perform flawlessly with the latest Intel® Core2 Duo and Intel® Core2 Quad processors. The P35T-A is designed for gaming and performance users, the G33T-M and its integrated graphics core is designed for the digital home and the Q35T-M brings more functionality to enterprise and office users. Come see these new motherboards at Hall 21, Booth C07.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications