ECS' have issued out an announcement leading up to CeBit which talks about a couple of new motherboards to go on display there. These not just any old boards however, they're based on the next-gen Intel Bearlake platform.
The P35T-A model (left thumbnail) is the performance/gaming focused offering, whilst the G33T-M is IGP based and designed more so for the "digital home".
Get the full scoop on 'em within the press material here peeps.
Milton Keynes, England, 13 March, 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), the world's leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, will reveal their first Intel Bearlake-based motherboards at CeBIT 2007. The new P35T-A, G33T-M and Q35T-M motherboards feature the next generation chipsets and will be continued by the current P965, G965 and Q965 Broadwater-based motherboards, offering across-the-board performance benefits. All these new motherboard chipsets are validated to perform flawlessly with the latest Intel® Core2 Duo and Intel® Core2 Quad processors. The P35T-A is designed for gaming and performance users, the G33T-M and its integrated graphics core is designed for the digital home and the Q35T-M brings more functionality to enterprise and office users. Come see these new motherboards at Hall 21, Booth C07.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes