ECS' have issued out an announcement leading up to CeBit which talks about a couple of new motherboards to go on display there. These not just any old boards however, they're based on the next-gen Intel Bearlake platform.
The P35T-A model (left thumbnail) is the performance/gaming focused offering, whilst the G33T-M is IGP based and designed more so for the "digital home".
Get the full scoop on 'em within the press material here peeps.
Milton Keynes, England, 13 March, 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), the world's leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, will reveal their first Intel Bearlake-based motherboards at CeBIT 2007. The new P35T-A, G33T-M and Q35T-M motherboards feature the next generation chipsets and will be continued by the current P965, G965 and Q965 Broadwater-based motherboards, offering across-the-board performance benefits. All these new motherboard chipsets are validated to perform flawlessly with the latest Intel® Core2 Duo and Intel® Core2 Quad processors. The P35T-A is designed for gaming and performance users, the G33T-M and its integrated graphics core is designed for the digital home and the Q35T-M brings more functionality to enterprise and office users. Come see these new motherboards at Hall 21, Booth C07.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio