ECS' have issued out an announcement leading up to CeBit which talks about a couple of new motherboards to go on display there. These not just any old boards however, they're based on the next-gen Intel Bearlake platform.
The P35T-A model (left thumbnail) is the performance/gaming focused offering, whilst the G33T-M is IGP based and designed more so for the "digital home".
Get the full scoop on 'em within the press material here peeps.
Milton Keynes, England, 13 March, 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), the world's leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, will reveal their first Intel Bearlake-based motherboards at CeBIT 2007. The new P35T-A, G33T-M and Q35T-M motherboards feature the next generation chipsets and will be continued by the current P965, G965 and Q965 Broadwater-based motherboards, offering across-the-board performance benefits. All these new motherboard chipsets are validated to perform flawlessly with the latest Intel® Core2 Duo and Intel® Core2 Quad processors. The P35T-A is designed for gaming and performance users, the G33T-M and its integrated graphics core is designed for the digital home and the Q35T-M brings more functionality to enterprise and office users. Come see these new motherboards at Hall 21, Booth C07.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Oppo launches F3 Plus with dual front cameras
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter