A couple new budget oriented microATX 945 chipset motherboards have made their way into ECS's lineup, these being the 945GCT-M and 945GZT-M. The difference between the two lies in the residing PCIe x16 slot on the 945GZT-M as opposed to the lack of on the even cheaper 945GCT-M model.
Milton Keynes, England, 14th February, 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), the leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is pleased to introduce the 945GC and 945GZ Intel® Core2 Duo microATX motherboard series. The LGA775 945GCT-M and 945GZT-M deliver Intel® Core2 Duo processing power, responsive integrated graphics with the Intel GMA 950 graphics core and a PCI Express x16 slot for scalable high-end graphics card support. These stable, cool running platforms deliver maximum performance with minimum power consumption and noise.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- 'Stranger Things' director talks bigger, darker season 2
- Samsung's new Galaxy S8 looks amazing in leaked videos
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017