A couple new budget oriented microATX 945 chipset motherboards have made their way into ECS's lineup, these being the 945GCT-M and 945GZT-M. The difference between the two lies in the residing PCIe x16 slot on the 945GZT-M as opposed to the lack of on the even cheaper 945GCT-M model.
Milton Keynes, England, 14th February, 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), the leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is pleased to introduce the 945GC and 945GZ Intel® Core2 Duo microATX motherboard series. The LGA775 945GCT-M and 945GZT-M deliver Intel® Core2 Duo processing power, responsive integrated graphics with the Intel GMA 950 graphics core and a PCI Express x16 slot for scalable high-end graphics card support. These stable, cool running platforms deliver maximum performance with minimum power consumption and noise.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio