A couple new budget oriented microATX 945 chipset motherboards have made their way into ECS's lineup, these being the 945GCT-M and 945GZT-M. The difference between the two lies in the residing PCIe x16 slot on the 945GZT-M as opposed to the lack of on the even cheaper 945GCT-M model.
Milton Keynes, England, 14th February, 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), the leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is pleased to introduce the 945GC and 945GZ Intel® Core2 Duo microATX motherboard series. The LGA775 945GCT-M and 945GZT-M deliver Intel® Core2 Duo processing power, responsive integrated graphics with the Intel GMA 950 graphics core and a PCI Express x16 slot for scalable high-end graphics card support. These stable, cool running platforms deliver maximum performance with minimum power consumption and noise.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google pauses its Fiber rollout, fires 9% of Fiber staff
- WikiLeaks: Apple gives customers' data to governments
- ZOTAC has your back with GTX 1070-powered VR GO backpack
- ZOTAC's new Sonix PCIe 480GB SSD reads at 2.8GB/sec
- Halloween Sale: Under $7 for Evil Within & Mad Max
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards