A couple new budget oriented microATX 945 chipset motherboards have made their way into ECS's lineup, these being the 945GCT-M and 945GZT-M. The difference between the two lies in the residing PCIe x16 slot on the 945GZT-M as opposed to the lack of on the even cheaper 945GCT-M model.
Milton Keynes, England, 14th February, 2007 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), the leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is pleased to introduce the 945GC and 945GZ Intel® Core2 Duo microATX motherboard series. The LGA775 945GCT-M and 945GZT-M deliver Intel® Core2 Duo processing power, responsive integrated graphics with the Intel GMA 950 graphics core and a PCI Express x16 slot for scalable high-end graphics card support. These stable, cool running platforms deliver maximum performance with minimum power consumption and noise.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- Call of Duty: WWII screenshots are sparse
- Alien: Isolation 2 isn't happening after all
- Call of Duty WWII features Nazi Zombies story co-op mode
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter