ECS have kindly provided us with a sales sheet for their new NVIDIA 8800 GTX variant along with some high-res piccies for ya'all to take a squizz at. As per this recent PR from them, they're also shifting 8800 GTS parts too.
Milton Keynes, England, 10th January, 2006 - With innovative products that span multiple target markets, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, is releasing two powerful PCI Express® graphics cards with NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTX and 8800GTS graphics processing units (GPU). The N8800GTX-768MX is ECS' new flagship product with 768MB GDDR3 memory that interfaces with the GPU on a 384-bit memory bus, with an operating core of 575 MHz and memory clock timings of 1.8 GHz. The N8800GTS-640MX comes with 640 MB GDDR3 memory, a 320-bit memory interface, 500 MHz core and 1.6 GHz memory clock speed. Both versions are SLI-ready, with 16x full-screen anti-aliasing and 128-bit floating-point, high dynamic-range (HDR) lighting technology. These 8800GTX/GTS GPU-based graphics cards are best in industry solutions for extreme gamers, design and video/graphics users wanting the highest performance graphics cards available.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- In Win launches X-Frame 2.0, tou 2.0 Signature chassis
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse