ECS have kindly provided us with a sales sheet for their new NVIDIA 8800 GTX variant along with some high-res piccies for ya'all to take a squizz at. As per this recent PR from them, they're also shifting 8800 GTS parts too.
Milton Keynes, England, 10th January, 2006 - With innovative products that span multiple target markets, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, is releasing two powerful PCI Express® graphics cards with NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTX and 8800GTS graphics processing units (GPU). The N8800GTX-768MX is ECS' new flagship product with 768MB GDDR3 memory that interfaces with the GPU on a 384-bit memory bus, with an operating core of 575 MHz and memory clock timings of 1.8 GHz. The N8800GTS-640MX comes with 640 MB GDDR3 memory, a 320-bit memory interface, 500 MHz core and 1.6 GHz memory clock speed. Both versions are SLI-ready, with 16x full-screen anti-aliasing and 128-bit floating-point, high dynamic-range (HDR) lighting technology. These 8800GTX/GTS GPU-based graphics cards are best in industry solutions for extreme gamers, design and video/graphics users wanting the highest performance graphics cards available.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Tesla Model S P85D goes head to head with McLaren 650S
- SAPPHIRE announces its new NITRO+ Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- See Star Citizen's current biggest flyable ship in 4K
- Twitter will livestream free NHL, MLB games
- For just $69, you'll get 1000+ hours of coding instruction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio