GIGABYTE have just issued us with a press kit for their new H971 Entertainment PC, and what a swish looking little beauty it is. Based around Intel's G965 chipset it is of course Viiv approved with HDMI support, and will ship with Vista Home Premium Edition.
Info's still a bit scarce, no word of pricing or a release date but i'm sure it wont be far away.
GIGABYTE H971 has employed the latest Intel G965 chipset, being the standard Intel Viiv home digital platform technology carrying the latest operation system of Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium so that user can casually relax themselves with such digital life of zero time-lag via a device of multiple functions. The new products supports HDMI interference as it possess not merely 5Gbps bandwidth information transmission but also high-quality audio-visual signal transmission with a merely HDMI cable, largely reducing the problem of complex route circuit for highly demanding audio visual equipment. In addition to its pearl white design of electric appliance, GIGABYTE H971 has complete emerged itself into contemporary homely design with impeccable aesthetics, not to mention its exclusive fan control and piping cooler technology which have uniquely demonstrate its superb quiet and stable performance, making the dream of digital life of user come true.
- Supports the latest Full 1080P HDMI interface and 8-Channel for high definition audio output
- Supports the latest Intel Core 2 Dual processor and Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
- Live TV pause function and just like watching DVD
- Keeps updating to the latest 14 days EPG ( Electronic Program Guide) and records your favorite shows
- Supports Hibrid TV tuner card for both digital and analog TV standards
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Did you want a Nokia Android smartphone? Here are three!
- Huawei unveils the Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic
- Enter the 'Doctor Strange' world in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Huawei unveils the P10 and P10 Plus
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand